Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Whats for dinner?? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/whats-dinner-40870/)

dnthmn2004 04-06-2011 12:48 AM

Whats for dinner??

Chicken wings with Tastefully Simple Awesome American BBQ Sauce

Unbelievable tasty. Highly recommended guys. I'm even thinking of putting it on my salad - its that good.

AusLach 04-06-2011 12:59 AM

Chicken, cheese, sweet chili sauce and black olive kebabs.. I think you guys call them gyros :cool:

lonyaeger 04-06-2011 01:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AusLach (Post 480371)
Chicken, cheese, sweet chili sauce and black olive kebabs.. I think you guys call them gyros :cool:

Nope. Not a gyro. The protein in a gyro is usually roasted lamb.

Unless the "cool" smiley was way over my head, which is entirely possible.

AusLach 04-06-2011 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonyaeger (Post 480376)
Nope. Not a gyro. The protein in a gyro is usually roasted lamb.

Unless the "cool" smiley was way over my head, which is entirely possible.

Nope, just complete ignorance on my part :o

Well this is the same except it has chicken instead of lamb..

Dillinger 04-06-2011 01:07 AM

White meat chicken, broccoli with cheese sauce and half a mini load of "fresh" baked freezer bread. Comes in at around 500 or so calories, and because it's skinless, it's good for the blood work which is coming in the next couple of weeks.

*sigh*

JD

Daoust_Nat 04-06-2011 01:07 AM

Tacos. A ground meat mixture of 1/2 sausage and 1/2 ground beef.
The meat sauce is homemade mixture of chipolte (sp) powder, cummin, salt, smokey paprika and dried oregeno. The mixture is spread over commercial corn chips, and covered in onion, jalepeno pepper, diced tomato and lettuce. It is then drizzled in a home made habenero sauce. Very good and very hot!

Wife won't go near the sauce, but son and daughter love it.

gregs887 04-06-2011 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AusLach (Post 480371)

No lamb? I'm disappointed :p

New York strip with a little sea salt and fresh pepper medium rare, oven roasted sweet potatoes, grilled zucchini and onions.

And the lady is making homemade apple pie for dessert :D

MGH 04-06-2011 01:39 AM

Roasted turkey, baked potato, baby carrots and BRUSSEL SPROUTS!!!

I haven't had brussel sprouts since I was a kid... still don't like them. But I know they"re probably food for me. :rolleyes:

russ 04-06-2011 01:44 AM

Leftover homemade pizza. The wifey makes a pretty killer pie. Pepperoni, canadian bacon, and black olives, yum!

freefall 04-06-2011 01:45 AM

Mushrooms stuffed with Italian Sausage, topped with smoked Gouda, baked for 10 min @ 425*. With some broccoli in cheese sauce over rice. That's if I make supper. The Lovely Mrs might have something else in mind.:rolleyes: