Originally Posted by Ruger_Nut
Heck yeah! I use plain old Pillsbury biskits and 10X powdered sugar. I can be redneck trailer park trash, more often then most.
Something to go with your fried bisquets and powdered sugar,
1. To go with your fried and sugered biscuits:
2. take your crockpot out and place it on the table
3. Take the lid off
4. unscrew the handle on the top of the lid
5. place a thin flat wooden plank at the bottom of the pot
6. place a coffee mug ontop of the wooden plank
7. pour beer into the pot, about half way up on the mug, don't get any beer in the mug.
8. place the lid on the pot upside down
9. place a marbel on top of the hole where the lid screw was
10. make some simple dough (flour and water)
11. cover the marbel and make a seal around the rim so the lid is air tight
12. turn the crock pot on low
13. when the mug is filled half way shut the crock pot down
14. mix the clear liquid in the mug with some lemon aid
15. put some ice in to the mixture
16. drink with your breakfast
Quick and easy way to make some good 120+ proof moonshine lemonade.
Now there is a good start to a great day, nutritious and deliciuos.
Hows that for a good recipe?
No need to go out and buy a bunch of copper, make a worm or mash or any on that other stuff. Let Miller Co. or Budwieser make the wash with top quality stuff for you.