Whats the biggest caliber you have shot? - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Whats the biggest caliber you have shot?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #71
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3728 Times on 2285 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Splash out. Driftwood down, driftwood down! Check fire! Strippers crying in the street! That was an actual prank call I heard on the PRC once upon a time. The gunner's response? "We hit the strip club? Oh my god we're going to hell."
Actually you might've been doing the world a favor if you hit the Driftwood.
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #72
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Toby's first. Not that I've ever been there.

__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #73
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3728 Times on 2285 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Toby's first. Not that I've ever been there.
Right. Of course not. Never been to The Cave either...
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #74
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

When I was in, 02-06, the cave was supposed to be the nice one. Toby's was where you'd go to meet the trashy girls, and driftwood was just so-so. Now driftwood is on the black list.

Any place on court street is good for a wild time. That was my usual haunt. The OK2 corral, the penny lounge, and another one I can't remember the name of. I was a regular down there. They were all blacklisted back then, but they didn't check IDs.

I went to the cave twice I think. I was 18 and away from home and had never been in a strip joint. I was unimpressed. You could hang out on the beach and get a better show. For free.

__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:59 PM   #75
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3728 Times on 2285 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
When I was in, 02-06, the cave was supposed to be the nice one. Toby's was where you'd go to meet the trashy girls, and driftwood was just so-so. Now driftwood is on the black list.

Any place on court street is good for a wild time. That was my usual haunt. The OK2 corral, the penny lounge, and another one I can't remember the name of. I was a regular down there. They were all blacklisted back then, but they didn't check IDs.

I went to the cave twice I think. I was 18 and away from home and had never been in a strip joint. I was unimpressed. You could hang out on the beach and get a better show. For free.
I only went to one or two a couple times. Strip clubs are a buy waste of money and even in MOS school (the only time at Lejeune I went to strip clubs) I realized that.

Part of the scenery I guess.. J-Vegas...
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:09 PM   #76
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Northeast San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,684
Liked 784 Times on 522 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Default

We used to go to the dollhouse for lunch by ft hood cause a) they had steak for $6 and b) one of my buddies wives worked there and we would go just to irk him and be like "hey dude I seen your wife naked and she gave me a half price lap dance that made me present arms" other than that my only strip club experience was in NYC for my first bachelor party

__________________

this message was sent using my Barrett 50 straight to your brain.

seancslaughter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:09 PM   #77
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
shadecorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: S.E. of los angeles
Posts: 1,194
Liked 635 Times on 351 Posts
Likes Given: 2653

Default

Years ago had a 12ga. S/S,
One day,
both barrels fired.
__________________
'Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was too strong.'
Ronald Reagan
shadecorp is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #78
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WebleyFosbery38's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Irish Settlement CNY
Posts: 6,231
Liked 6966 Times on 3505 Posts
Likes Given: 7568

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadecorp View Post
Years ago had a 12ga. S/S,
One day,
both barrels fired.
That will get your attention pretty quick!

Thats Joe Bidens preferred Method of firing off Sound shots to prevent home invasions! Can you Imagine the little lady letting off both at the same time? Ouch!
__________________
WebleyFosbery38 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:39 PM   #79
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Buttholeville
Posts: 1,206
Liked 748 Times on 451 Posts
Likes Given: 402

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357 View Post
I only went to one or two a couple times. Strip clubs are a buy waste of money and even in MOS school (the only time at Lejeune I went to strip clubs) I realized that.

Part of the scenery I guess.. J-Vegas...
I have never been in the marines but have been to the Driftwood. Did yall ever wind up at Sugars/Olivas in Havelock?
__________________
nchunt101 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #80
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3728 Times on 2285 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchunt101 View Post

I have never been in the marines but have been to the Driftwood. Did yall ever wind up at Sugars/Olivas in Havelock?
Nope not me. Only went to Havelock a couple times and it certainly wasn't to go to a strip club.
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
What is the biggest animal you've shot and killed with a 22 LR akms47nagont Hunting Forum 75 08-01-2014 01:54 AM
Whats your average deer shot distance? Davey_boi Hunting Forum 103 10-09-2012 01:27 PM
Whats your favoite short action caliber and why? 7mmstw General Rifle Discussion 9 03-24-2012 01:10 AM
whats a good .40 caliber handgun hegotahemi Semi-Auto Handguns 22 01-04-2012 09:55 PM
whats to long of a shot? howquig General Rifle Discussion 14 12-18-2009 04:55 AM