Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Whatcha Doin' For Fathers Day? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/whatcha-doin-fathers-day-92345/)

TruggieTex 06-15-2013 03:55 PM

Whatcha Doin' For Fathers Day?
 
What plans do you dads have this weekend.....

I am going to the range with the wife and an eclectic assortment of firearms, including my Armpistol!
Also making Shrimp & Grits!!.....Gooooood Stuff.

nitestalker 06-15-2013 04:04 PM

Going to drive down to Salt Lake City, Ut. 100 miles. They have a big gun show this week-end. May find a new toy to play with?:D

DFlynt 06-15-2013 04:48 PM

Nothing because my father passed away 11 years ago and I am not a father, as far as I know...though I have been accused of being a mother on occasion! :D

MisterMcCool 06-15-2013 05:38 PM

I am taking the whole family to Turner Field. My wife, the kids, my dad and his wife....

kytowboater 06-15-2013 05:40 PM

Buildin tow in saint Louis it looks like.

DFlynt 06-15-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kytowboater (Post 1277222)
Buildin tow in saint Louis it looks like.

Going North or South with that tow you are building?

kytowboater 06-15-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFlynt

Going North or South with that tow you are building?

We're nb right now headed into stl just south of the Chester bridge. Have 16 in tow ATM. Not sure what all were leaving stl with. Going to the upper. Was going to my regular boat, however m have to stay on this one to make locks. I'm the only one on here with high water locking experience. It's okay tho, pretty nice boat.

DFlynt 06-15-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kytowboater (Post 1277254)
We're nb right now headed into stl just south of the Chester bridge. Have 16 in tow ATM. Not sure what all were leaving stl with. Going to the upper. Was going to my regular boat, however m have to stay on this one to make locks. I'm the only one on here with high water locking experience. It's okay tho, pretty nice boat.

Ahh yes Chester, the home of Seegar the creator of Popeye! There is a statue of Popeye just up the road after you cross the bridge.

kytowboater 06-15-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFlynt

Ahh yes Chester, the home of Seegar the creator of Popeye! There is a statue of Popeye just up the road after you cross the bridge.

Huh never seen that! Sounds cool lol

Zombiegirl 06-15-2013 06:59 PM

Going to my sister's house. Too bad the weather stinks. We usually swim each year.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:30 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.