1. There IS a God. I'm not him.
2. I'm a patriot, and I will die for my country. From
the looks of things lately, very possibly within it's own borders.
3. Thomas Jefferson is my hero.
4. The Germans made pistols efficient, with the 9mm round. The
45ACP, as with many Browning innovations, is truly something special.
5. Shotguns are overrated, punishing with recoil, and require regular
practice. Wonderfully scary reputations, though.
6. Nobody busts your balls like your mother, either. You never feel
that indebted to anyone ever again.
7. Kids need boundaries, and consequences, as well as nurturing and praise.
8. IME, the Silverado is probably the best, but I'd trust a rusty rollerskate
before I ever get another f150...
9. Can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em. NOBODY's "GOT TO PAY", and anybody with
so little respect for their ancestors, that they birth their children directly into the
mantle of poverty, richly deserve Obamas's legacy.
10. Hard work is a good thing. Was happiest when I had callusses on my hands the size of quarters.
11. Enjoyable drink, drunk by enjoyable company, is one of the finer things of life.
12. Cover songs help define a band's sound and quality. Any decent band plays in normal mode,
then has the ability to switch to another gear.
13. The South shall
rise again. Hopefully I'll be helping lift it at the time...