What was your first gun? - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What was your first gun?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gh0zt36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Micco,Florida
Posts: 1,472
Liked 259 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 366

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
Smith & Wesson model 411, .40
Nice smith , I just bought my first automatic Glock 20 10mm I had a Star modelo super 9mm largo but ever since I acquired it there was question to whether or not I owned it due to a fruitloop seler so i ended up givin it back after a month -_-
__________________

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Gh0zt36 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #52
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kfox75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Erie County PA,
Posts: 2,519
Liked 1579 Times on 966 Posts
Likes Given: 8185

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Three or four of the other girls have said something but when the woman boss asked a lawyer about it she was told there was no solid proof. Thats where the get it on camera part comes in. Its like i told channdra though...if he DOES say hell beat her bloody over it and the camera picks it up she is well within her rights to shoot him. The kid has also been seen around her house by her mom and older sister when channdra has been out gally vantin w me.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
Have Ma and Sis get pics of him around the house when she is out. Or have them call the local Pd regarding a prowler along with taking pictures of him. After a few times of getting the local PD involved and with enough proof, she would have a better case of self defense IMO. If he starts something, do what must be done. In NY, he could be arrested for stalking due to him hanging around the house like he is, and an order of protection would be placed against him. This would get him arrested if he even came near her or the house. Just a thought.
__________________

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

kfox75 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #53
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ScottA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Davenport,IA
Posts: 6,779
Liked 2144 Times on 1166 Posts
Likes Given: 776

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
Nice smith , I just bought my first automatic Glock 20 10mm I had a Star modelo super 9mm largo but ever since I acquired it there was question to whether or not I owned it due to a fruitloop seler so i ended up givin it back after a month -_-
I didn't really care for it. I traded it in on my Springfield XDm 40.
__________________

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA
ScottA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #54
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75

Have Ma and Sis get pics of him around the house when she is out. Or have them call the local Pd regarding a prowler along with taking pictures of him. After a few times of getting the local PD involved and with enough proof, she would have a better case of self defense IMO. If he starts something, do what must be done. In NY, he could be arrested for stalking due to him hanging around the house like he is, and an order of protection would be placed against him. This would get him arrested if he even came near her or the house. Just a thought.
There is no local PD and county sherrif deputies wont do jack sqaut. And he isnt actually on the property but moves around it on public land. She doesnt habe the money to get a restraining order. Theyve called greene county 3 or 4 times over him. I think itll be one of them ill have to be really patient and catch him on the property w the 22 "sniper rifle" he carries around then shoot him but i dont want to do that for her sake.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
__________________

Last edited by Marlinman; 02-01-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #55
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kfox75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Erie County PA,
Posts: 2,519
Liked 1579 Times on 966 Posts
Likes Given: 8185

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
There is no local PD and county sherrif deputies wont do jack sqaut. And he isnt actually on the property but moves around it on public land. She doesnt habe the money to get a restraining order. Theyve called greene county 3 or 4 times over him. I think itll be one of them ill have to be really patient and catch him on the property w the 22 "sniper rifle" he carries around then shoot him but i dont want to do that for her sake.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
I can see where this leaves you in a sh!tty situation. Sorry I can't do more to help ya Marlin. As I said before, Do what you have to.
__________________

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

kfox75 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:54 PM   #56
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gh0zt36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Micco,Florida
Posts: 1,472
Liked 259 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 366

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
His dad doesnt believe his good little christian boy would do something like that....the guys exact words by the way. The kid did it where there is no camera to have proof. Channdra said he does it to most of the girls. He also raped one and the dad told the girl if she didnt drop the charges he would then fire her and press slander charges against her. Luckily channdras true boss is the guys ex wife. This kids step mom that is. Channdra asked her if he did it again what would happen to her if she retaliated. The woman told her nothin would if it was on camera. The kid said Channdra was rubbing all over him and givin him verbal offers just before that. she then told him he better hope i never hear him make a comment to her about that cuz id kill him. The kid then said if thats the case he will just beat her bloody. So ya im lookin for him anyways. Only bad thing is im 23 and hes 16.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
wow what a scumbag that kid is
__________________

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Gh0zt36 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:58 PM   #57
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36

wow what a scumbag that kid is
Ya he keeps it up hes gonna be a hurtin scumbag. The dad is just as bad i gather. Iv been hearin bout his bad acts since i was a freshmen in high school. If the dad threatens her like he did the other girl it will be the very last time he does it.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:20 AM   #58
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ScottA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Davenport,IA
Posts: 6,779
Liked 2144 Times on 1166 Posts
Likes Given: 776

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Ya he keeps it up hes gonna be a hurtin scumbag. The dad is just as bad i gather. Iv been hearin bout his bad acts since i was a freshmen in high school. If the dad threatens her like he did the other girl it will be the very last time he does it.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
I'm not going to get into "don't do that" and "that's illegal". One thing I will highly recommend... stop talking about retaliation on an open forum. It's called premeditation.

Go scrub your posts. I don't want to see 10 years added to your sentence.
__________________

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA
ScottA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:23 AM   #59
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA

I'm not going to get into "don't do that" and "that's illegal". One thing I will highly recommend... stop talking about retaliation on an open forum. It's called premeditation.

Go scrub your posts. I don't want to see 10 years added to your sentence.
My cousin is a state trooper who is lookin into all this for me. I dont plan on killin him. He lays a a hand on her and shell shoot him herself.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:25 AM   #60
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 294
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Opsec.

I'm just sayin.

__________________
Belltactical is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes