Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What was your first gun?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 860 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

After she gets done w bmt and tech.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
Thats if i dont go to jail for cutting her bosses son to bloody ribbons first. Next time he grabs her and tries to cop a feel ill do more than lay a gun upside his head which is what she did to get away from him last time. He thinks hes a knife fighter. Ill probably take his butterfly knife away from him then cut him apart w my ka-bar.

Old 02-01-2012, 08:29 AM   #42
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6109 Times on 3701 Posts
Likes Given: 6914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Thats if i dont go to jail for cutting her bosses son to bloody ribbons first. Next time he grabs her and tries to cop a feel ill do more than lay a gun upside his head which is what she did to get away from him last time. He thinks hes a knife fighter. Ill probably take his butterfly knife away from him then cut him apart w my ka-bar.

I would be very tempted to press charges if he's been told to cut it out and he hasn't. I don't tolerate that at all.

Old 02-01-2012, 08:44 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I would be very tempted to press charges if he's been told to cut it out and he hasn't. I don't tolerate that at all.
His dad doesnt believe his good little christian boy would do something like that....the guys exact words by the way. The kid did it where there is no camera to have proof. Channdra said he does it to most of the girls. He also raped one and the dad told the girl if she didnt drop the charges he would then fire her and press slander charges against her. Luckily channdras true boss is the guys ex wife. This kids step mom that is. Channdra asked her if he did it again what would happen to her if she retaliated. The woman told her nothin would if it was on camera. The kid said Channdra was rubbing all over him and givin him verbal offers just before that. she then told him he better hope i never hear him make a comment to her about that cuz id kill him. The kid then said if thats the case he will just beat her bloody. So ya im lookin for him anyways. Only bad thing is im 23 and hes 16.

Old 02-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #44

Liked 616 Times on 413 Posts
Likes Given: 577

Russian SKS was my first....

Old 02-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #45
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1032 Times on 667 Posts
Likes Given: 5294

Quote:
His dad doesnt believe his good little christian boy would do something like that....the guys exact words by the way. The kid did it where there is no camera to have proof. Channdra said he does it to most of the girls. He also raped one and the dad told the girl if she didnt drop the charges he would then fire her and press slander charges against her. Luckily channdras true boss is the guys ex wife. This kids step mom that is. Channdra asked her if he did it again what would happen to her if she retaliated. The woman told her nothin would if it was on camera. The kid said Channdra was rubbing all over him and givin him verbal offers just before that. she then told him he better hope i never hear him make a comment to her about that cuz id kill him. The kid then said if thats the case he will just beat her bloody. So ya im lookin for him anyways. Only bad thing is im 23 and hes 16.

I feel ya on that Marlin. If it was my wife or my daughter, I would want to rip of his head and use the bloody stump as a commode as well. There is a better legal avenue to try before risking your freedom over this worthless POS though. Have all of the girls he has dont this sh!t to come forward yet? Not to his old man, to his step mother. How damaging would a sexual harassment lawsuit be to them? It may open the father's eyes , due to the fact that the courts would hold him liable since the son is still a minor. Just a thought is all.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 02-01-2012, 04:57 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75

I feel ya on that Marlin. If it was my wife or my daughter, I would want to rip of his head and use the bloody stump as a commode as well. There is a better legal avenue to try before risking your freedom over this worthless POS though. Have all of the girls he has dont this sh!t to come forward yet? Not to his old man, to his step mother. How damaging would a sexual harassment lawsuit be to them? It may open the father's eyes , due to the fact that the courts would hold him liable since the son is still a minor. Just a thought is all.
Three or four of the other girls have said something but when the woman boss asked a lawyer about it she was told there was no solid proof. Thats where the get it on camera part comes in. Its like i told channdra though...if he DOES say hell beat her bloody over it and the camera picks it up she is well within her rights to shoot him. The kid has also been seen around her house by her mom and older sister when channdra has been out gally vantin w me.

Old 02-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #47

Liked 252 Times on 173 Posts
Likes Given: 361

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Where? Link me to that picture.
Jees I dont remeber exactly where it was ... I believe you said it was yours . I dunno I could be wrong but Im almost positive you posted one here somewhere maybe a week or so ago?

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36

Jees I dont remeber exactly where it was ... I believe you said it was yours . I dunno I could be wrong but Im almost positive you posted one here somewhere maybe a week or so ago?
That wouldnt by any chance be the one of "winds" holding a spas shotgun would it?

Old 02-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #49

Liked 252 Times on 173 Posts
Likes Given: 361

Quote:
That wouldnt by any chance be the one of "winds" holding a spas shotgun would it?

very well could be. was a smaller picture? yes I believe you may be right.

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #50
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1905 Times on 1042 Posts
Likes Given: 691

Smith & Wesson model 411, .40

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA