Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   What was your first gun? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/what-your-first-gun-56744/)

Gh0zt36 02-01-2012 01:14 AM

What was your first gun?
 
Old marlin .22 tube feed automatic , Id cut the stock off made it pistol grip , sanded and refinished it . but didnt know youre supposed to clean guns so it FTF alot xD I was about 19

kaido 02-01-2012 01:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mossberg ITNL 702 plinkster. Chambered in the ever so popular .22LR and bought December 24th 2011 at 11:02AM and yes, I did keep the receipt.....just one of my "proud moments" in life haha


(before anyone asks, the black and silver thing are covering my name/address/phone number)

Gh0zt36 02-01-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaido (Post 695597)
Mossberg ITNL 702 plinkster. Chambered in the ever so popular .22LR and bought December 24th 2011 at 11:02AM and yes, I did keep the receipt.....just one of my "proud moments" in life haha


(before anyone asks, the black and silver thing are covering my name/address/phone number)

that was your first gun? you bought a few weeks ago?

trip286 02-01-2012 01:31 AM

Mossberg 500 12 gauge. I shot a 12 gauge for the first time at 9 years old, on a dove hunting trip we took as an early birthday present (September), it knocked me on my ass and I loved it so much I had to have one. I got it for Christmas that same year.

Toll13 02-01-2012 01:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
H&R 9 shot .22 revolver.

Sent from a Droid...but not the Droid you are looking for. Move along.

kaido 02-01-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh0zt36

that was your first gun? you bought a few weeks ago?

Yes indeed it was/is. Already have at least 500-600 rounds through it too. But just to take away some of the surprise, I've only been 18 since July/2011 and only had my firearms license since October.

I bought my girlfriends right before I bought mine since I wanted to make damned sure I had it for Christmas, turned out I had enough left for mine so got them both the same day. Haha

Rick1967 02-01-2012 02:00 AM

Marlin Model 60. I was 16.

kryptar19 02-01-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286
Mossberg 500 12 gauge. I shot a 12 gauge for the first time at 9 years old, on a dove hunting trip we took as an early birthday present (September), it knocked me on my ass and I loved it so much I had to have one. I got it for Christmas that same year.

Mine too was a shotgun I got for christmas when I was 13. A remington single action 20ga sparton. I loved it but traded it for a 1917 carcano carbine a few years later.

TimKS 02-01-2012 02:31 AM

First gun I ever bought myself was a Colt Cobra .38 Special with a 2" barrel........40+ years ago. I recently traded that gun for a Ruger GP-100 Stainless .357 mag.with a 6" barrel.

firedawg60 02-01-2012 02:34 AM

Mine was a .410 single shot from Western Auto. Wish I still had it, but the ex got off with it.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.