What on your Firearms Bucket List
1. Savage 10FP LE .308, Leopold MK4 14X50mm optics
2. One of each 1911 Bill Wilson Makes
3. A good Tactical Shotgun, Mossy or Wilson Combat Professional $$$
4. A Taurus Judge 4510 4.5"
5. A GA precision rifle in 6.5 Grendel
6. A Barrett Model 98B .338 Lupa mag.
7. Springfield Armory GI 1911
8. Strum Ruger MK III .22
1. Pedersoli LaPage .44 muzzleloading dueling pistol - Just ordered it from Dixie Gun Works today!
2. Pedersoli/Cabellas Blue Ridge .54 muzzleloading flintlock rifle
3. (Undecided manufacturer/model) Flintlock .54 cal BP muzzleloader pistol
4. M1 Garand
5. Enfield Mk IV .303
6. M1A1 or AR-10 (can't make up my mind on this one)
7 - 10 Whatever guns the wife wants to get for herself! These automatically move up to 1 -3
Just one on my list, a particular 1911A1 carried by a specific person from Normandy Beach, to France, then Belgium and into the heart of Germany.
Unfortunately, this dream will never be realized. Ah well, c'est la vie.
My bucket list,
1. AR10 lower - looking at building one up off a POF lower.( I really love my DPMS so it must have a sister) :D
2. AR15 Multi Cal lower - I would like to find another unique one like my 2nd Amendment lower. :D
3. Shotgun - would like to get 2, a semi auto for home defense and a nice long barrel one for hunting. Still need to research more and then check them out in person.
4. Pistol - again would like 2. After reading all the orgasmathons about 1911's I think I will have to check one out personally. :D I would like a Beretta Px4 Storm in .40cal with a 5" barrel.
Of course I will have to wait on the pistols until I move out of NY'istan in a couple of months. Sorry brothers but I can no longer live here, I am rapidly losing patience in all things. :mad:
I want one of each. yes one of each rifle shotgun and pistol made. it is a loft goal but I plan on giving it the old 110% try.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:29 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.