What is your biggest GUN OWNER pet peeve? - Page 13
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What is your biggest GUN OWNER pet peeve?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #121
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfraga1978 View Post
I think mags or magazine are okay. Its when people call it a clip that we have problems. Mag is just short for magazine. A clip is in no way the same thing as a magazine.
Bingo!

Old 03-01-2012, 06:40 PM   #122
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

On the whole picture thing it doesn't bother me. I'll post a pic of my gun even of one me with the gun deff not the first concern usually last thing on my mine not very photogenack<sp> anyway. Way i see it i already live in illinois so the law knows i'm a firearms owner or at least have a FOID card. And as for crooks they can try and come take my stuff whenever they feel froggy. I work but i have a good enough job to support my family and let my wife stay home with the kid. ( Both of our choice btw i don't LET her to anything she just does it) So somebodys almost always home and she knows how to use em not to worried bout crooks.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator45
Mine is people that have a problem with calling a magazine a clip, you know what they are talking about. Banana Clip, Banana Magazine big did it holds rounds who cares in or out.
Also Bullet and Round, again you know what they are talking about.
It would be like calling your Honda accord a pickup truck then getting upset every time someone corrects you. You then try to defend yourself by saying you know what I mean they both have wheels, they are the same thing. Or always calling an apple a orange because they are both fruit. Maybe I should start calling my 1911 a AR 15 because they are both guns.

High angle hell. Death and destruction from above.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #124

Liked 44 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
It would be like calling your Honda accord a pickup truck then getting upset every time someone corrects you. You then try to defend yourself by saying you know what I mean they both have wheels, they are the same thing. Or always calling an apple a orange because they are both fruit. Maybe I should start calling my 1911 a AR 15 because they are both guns.
Well, would it be like calling a Rosie O'Donnell an Ann Coulter because they are both women? :roll eyes: No, no way...I can't see how anyone could possibly make this comparison, but I guess you never know...

Last edited by BlueTurf; 03-01-2012 at 07:23 PM.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:06 PM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTurf

Well, would it be like calling a Rosie O'Donnell an Ann Coulter because they are both women? :roll eyes: No, no way...I can't see how anyone could possibly make this comparison, but I guess you never know...
No, I thought it would be because they are both lesbians??

Old 03-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #126

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTurf View Post
What? Rosie is a woman? Lies all Lies!

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:25 PM   #127

Liked 44 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
No, I thought it would be because they are both lesbians??
Some folks might say the jury is still out on Ann. Rosie is crystal clear on this.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:32 PM   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTurf

Some folks might say the jury is still out on Ann. Rosie is crystal clear on this.
I guess you could call Brad Pitt / Johnny Depp because they both like ... well you know, everyone knows.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:37 AM   #129
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2164 Times on 1178 Posts
Likes Given: 783

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
So how was that shooting in your backyard the other day? Did you see the guy that wasn't selling the pistol to the underage kid crying? Damn D-port!
There you go... getting all suspicious about some teenage kid trying to buy a revolver out of the trunk of a car. I'm sure he was just an upstanding young man working on his eagle scout project.

At least we're not Rock Island.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Last edited by ScottA; 03-02-2012 at 01:40 AM.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:56 AM   #130

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

I would have to say the proud gun owner who wants to show off his new gun and is pointing it all over the place trying to show it off to you. Friend or no friend put it somewhere else guy!

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy