Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What are you Thankful for........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6130 Times on 3715 Posts
Likes Given: 6963

Default What are you Thankful for........

I'm sorry to start another Thanksgiving thread but I thought it would be nice for us to share what we are thankful for. In this world full of troubled times, disappointments and tough situations, maybe if we shared some good things in our lives with each other, things won't seem so bad.

I am thankful for my Dad, even as he declines in his health.

I am thankful for my grown children....who have become kind, caring, compassionate, intelligent, independent adults.

I am thankful for my granddaughter who gives me more happiness and love than I could ever have imagined.

I am thankful for my home, car, etc. As humble as my possessions are, they are mine and I know I am luckier than others in that respect.

I am thankful for having a career I enjoy so much and wonderful co-workers. In these times, I am so very, VERY thankful I have a steady job and have been at the same place coming up on 15 years now.

I am thankful for friends who have carried me when I was down and have helped me in so many ways and have always encouraged me, supported me, made me laugh and cried with me.

I am thankful for our military people who have fought and are currently fighting for all the freedoms I enjoy. God bless them all.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 11-24-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

My wife and my life.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams