Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What are you listening to?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 01:32 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Devil in Me by the 22-20's

Old 12-02-2009, 02:16 AM   #22
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 461 Times on 253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger View Post
Ever listen to "Ron and Fez" on The Virus (I think it's channel 202)?
All my XM is set to is 202 with the Sports Ticker scrolling. Some times The Faction to hear Jason Ellis, If I don't catch "Best Of JE" on the Virus.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:27 AM   #23

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Listening some Tangos from Julio Iglesias

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 12-02-2009, 02:28 AM   #24

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

The kids screaming at each other, the dog barking, the cat gahackin up a dam hair ball. The Chili bubblin, the bank account draining because the effing plumber took us for 400+ to snake a dam pipe. The little guy in my head screaming KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL. The other little guy in my head saying don't do that just tie them up and gag them. The TV is on Law and Order SVU. The wife playing The sims 3 or some **** and my ears ringing. Three whiny teachers complaining because I told them 3 times in two weeks I had to take the god dam effing email server off line to migrate it to a new linux server. But they are so busy they can't read their effing email until the day and time I take it down. The people next door are fighting about money because the husband sold his pick up and gave the money to his brother. The douche bag kid on the other side mad because mommy will not let him take the car on his date. Some other douche bag in some dam rice rocket car reving the dam thing to 45 grand at the stop light. Some other douche bag ripping out of the WAWA so fast his rice rocket sounds like someone is raping a dam squirrel.

But for music I am listing to Transfers newest album Future Selves. My cousin is the lead singer of the band. Good tunes you should take a quick listen.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #25

Wow Tango. I must commend you. I would have exploded by now.

"It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who knows great enthusiasm, great devotion, and the triumph of achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails at least fails whilst daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those odd and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who have had to fight for it life has truly a flavour the protected shall never know."

Old 12-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #26

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Motown, The Supremes, Stoned Love, to be exact.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 12-02-2009, 03:30 PM   #27

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Cat Stevens, Father & Son

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 12-02-2009, 05:10 PM   #28

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmelEduardo View Post
Cat Stevens, Father & Son
Excellent song - definitely my favorite Cat Stevens, right up there with Cats in the Cradle by Harry Chapin.

http://www.last.fm/music/Cat+Stevens/_/Father+and+Son

Last edited by slowryde45; 12-02-2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: added link

Old 12-02-2009, 06:05 PM   #29

Green Grass & High Tides by the Outlaws... and yes I am having flashbacks!!!. This tune flats out rawks! ...............markerdown

USAF, Retired .. "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow

Old 12-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #30

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markerdown View Post
Green Grass & High Tides by the Outlaws... and yes I am having flashbacks!!!. This tune flats out rawks! ...............markerdown
dang it...now you got that in my head, as well as these:

and this one:

Or this one: