What would you have done? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What would you have done?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2013, 12:03 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

Rear view mirror view:

Last thing on the news tonight was this story. Someone said or posted "I hope the driver goes to jail". Gotta love it!

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!

Last edited by wittmeba; 10-03-2013 at 12:14 AM.

Old 10-03-2013, 09:04 PM   #42
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

http://pix11.com/2013/10/02/bikers-rally-outside-hospital-as-new-info-emerges-on-injured-mans-driving-record/?hpt=us_bn7#ixzz2gcplMfdQ

Quote:
In fact, the behavior of the motorcyclists beforehand prompted 200 calls to police — from running red lights and countless stop signs, to riding on the curb and gunning their engines until pedestrians said their ears hurt. ...

New information is emerging about the injured biker and his lengthy traffic violation record. In fact, Mieses never even had a license, somehow remaining on the streets despite getting 16 tickets in 14 years. He was deemed a habitual traffic offender who is not allowed a license until 2017. But his family says he was not responsible.
Read more: http://pix11.com/2013/10/02/bikers-rally-outside-hospital-as-new-info-emerges-on-injured-mans-driving-record/#ixzz2gh9tEfo7

I think his family is correct; dude doesn't sound very responsible.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #43

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

My outlook on this very sad road rage incident,it could've been avoided.
The biker gang IMO with their mob mentality was at fault and if I would've been the SUV driver,i'd done the same thing to protect my family. Except at the end of the confrontation,I would've worn out reverse and first gear until I had cleared an escape route for my family.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:11 PM   #44
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

I hope that pos wakes up from his coma and spends the rest of his life in a wheelchair staring at the bike he can't ride.
Fu@* him, his wife and his crew.

I don't need No stinking signature.

MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 10-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
I hope that pos wakes up from his coma and spends the rest of his life in a wheelchair staring at the bike he can't ride.
Fu@* him, his wife and his crew.
I don't know man; he seems able to overcome obstacles, like not having a license or having over a dozen tickets and being labeled a "habitual offender" and such. Who knows, we may see him in another video one day, riding a trike, snarling at traffic and such.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-04-2013, 05:07 AM   #46

Liked 117 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 76

It think if I was in that situation I would have put my grill guard to the test. If that didn't work I'm sure a few shots would have cleared them out.

Every single person in that mob should be arrested and go to prison for the assault. The guy that got ran over got what he deserves.

Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. –Mark Twain

Old 10-04-2013, 12:07 PM   #47

Liked 393 Times on 255 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
Everyone who is saying they would shoot them would most certainly end up in jail. I will be surprised if the driver of the suv doesn't go to jail. Its the country we live in
+1^^^. Charges have already been dropped against two of the bikers. Everyone needs to remember this is New York, Bloomberg country. If you were there, you wouldn't have had a gun, and if you did, you'd be the first guy the police arrest. Dozens of bikers versus one guy with his family in an SUV. You don't need to be a Harvard grad to know this wouldn't end well. These knuckleheads pull this stunt all over town and the New York's finest do nothing about it. This is not a hill I'm willing to die on. Pull a U-turn, find another route. Your pride heals a lot quicker than broken bones and the mental picture of you getting your ass whipped in front of your family.