What would you have done? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What would you have done?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 748 Times on 451 Posts
Likes Given: 402

I doubt it. The turds were dumb enough to film themselves breaking in the car. NC has very good self defense laws. What is the point of CC if you cant protect yourself.

Old 10-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2014 Times on 1191 Posts
Likes Given: 971

"Do what ever you must do, just be right when you do it."
Wait a minute, how did that work out for Zimmerman in a progressive controlled world????

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

Old 10-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Shotguns are good for crowd control; this makes me want one in my car (legal here). Some buckshot bouncing up into some bikes and legs would have probably seriously dampened that "mob mentality".

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Shotguns are good for crowd control; this makes me want one in my car (legal here). Some buckshot bouncing up into some bikes and legs would have probably seriously dampened that "mob mentality".
I would prefer a good BB or TT load but to each their own.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #25

Liked 562 Times on 371 Posts

You have to show reasonable cause ...... a lawyer could argue that just because he smashed your window in doesn't mean you had the right to kill him ....... you all know its a fact. You really have to think twice

Old 10-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #26

Liked 406 Times on 231 Posts

Not only did they harass him, damage the suv, and smash out the window, they pulled him out of the car beating him badly in front of his family. The second the biker smashed out that window and tried to drag the driver out, he had reason to defend himself. I have a carry permit in 35 states, but unfortunately, my home state won't issue unless there's a "reason". Self defense should be a good enough god dam reason. I keep a knife in my center console and a hammer on the passenger floor. You better believe it, that if this guy smashed my window and grabbed me, he would be getting a hammer to the side of his head. I'll take the assault charge if it means defending my wife and child. Yes, they only beat him up but I say that lightly. If your wife and child are in the car, who knows what could have happened. Every biker who participated in this attack deserved to recieve a 158 grain hollow point to the chest. I feel for this guy I really do. Bloomberg wants it this way for new Yorkers. Apparently, a man who lies bloody in front of his wife and kid is morally superior to a man who shoots to protect his family.

Old 10-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1274 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

There was an article in the MSM today about the wife of the biker who got run over is going to sue the SUV driver on behalf of her hubby. Sad thing is, she'll probably be able to collect.

Old 10-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
You have to show reasonable cause ...... a lawyer could argue that just because he smashed your window in doesn't mean you had the right to kill him ....... you all know its a fact. You really have to think twice
Varies State to State---In NC that video would have allowed me to fire at will. State Variance in CC laws are why my country ass doesnt go above VA if I can help it.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #29

Yeah those articles are all over the place.I hope she doesnt win anything, but yeah she probably will in a civil suit even if there are no criminal charges against the driver. How horrible is that. There's also a website set up to fund the guys medical bills. Apparently he was an "aspiring rapper." To me, that translates to "unemployed ignorant thug who doesn't pay taxes and commits crimes against law abiding citizens with children in the car."

Old 10-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #30

Many of you obviously didn't get the entire story. The bikers didn't just smash his window. They smashed the window, then dragged him through the window and beat him badly in front of his wife and baby. Is that reason enough to fire a shot? I think so.