What would you do if - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What would you do if

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 04:12 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Soprano View Post
I remember back in 1979 when I joined the military ,I remember swearing in that I would protect our constitution and country from enemies foreign and domestic,I view the government trying to take away my right to have firearms as a enemy of the people of the United States.To insure that won't ever happen keep putting conservatives in the house ,senate ,and the presidency so there will only be conservative court appointments on the federal level and on the supreme court,if we keep letting liberal judges liberal house and liberal senate take over ,you seen what the Clinton's started in their days of the so called assault weapons ban,we will be living under the tyranny of the black robes,liberal judges make up the laws to please them,they think the constition is a living and breathing document-THAT SHOULD SCARE THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE,so vote conservative now so you don't have to fight the government later !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would this be the same conservitive party that elected the current prez that put the current conservitive court on the bench that says the consitution allows my local gov to take my land and give it to a privite investor, simply for the promise of more tax dollars? I am confused...

Old 03-30-2008, 04:14 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapprez View Post
I'm with you on this. If they find 'em, they can have 'em. If.
Well, first I would look for a .22 Marlin 60 .22 Mossberg LA
Winchester 94 Mosin Nagant M44
H&R 12 Gauge JC Higgins 20-12
H&R Sportsman H&R Young America
Browning .32 Ruger .22LR Auto

Old 04-20-2008, 08:49 AM   #33

Default think this is taken to lightly

now this needs more balls are we sheep

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.
-Mark Twain

Old 04-20-2008, 03:15 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoll View Post
now this needs more balls are we sheep
Well persoally I have my dads guns hidden unless he was home, in that case my dad would show the gun if the officer has a warrant than hed give it to them, if not that cop has 10 secs to get of his land.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it wont have to be put to use until they try and take it from us" - Thomas jefferson

Old 04-20-2008, 07:51 PM   #35

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

The second amendment is not valid if FEMA declares a national emergency.

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 04-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
ok and this is right
but in an emergency would you not want armed ppls to help defend this great nation
and how do you think they are going to get all the gunz???
there is not enough cops or solders to take all the gunz at one time ppl would here and get out!!
than think about the Americans that are coming to your door trying to take them and there views on our rights and theres
how many would stop and drop there simbles of oppression and CHOOSE not to do what the higher ups tell them
(the UN and Black water aside)
Amendment II (the Second Amendment) of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights declares a well-regulated militia as "being necessary to the security of a free State" and prohibits infringement of "the right of the people to keep and bear arms."
so i guess i am for no interpretation

-Mark Twain

Last edited by gnoll; 04-20-2008 at 09:32 PM.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:26 PM   #37
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
Respectfully, liberty and freedom are not gifts of the state, and their defense cannot be outsourced to the government. 2A is always in play.

Now, the government may say otherwise. But there can be no reasonable justification for disarming the general public. Ever.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:33 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Respectfully, liberty and freedom are not gifts of the state, and their defense cannot be outsourced to the government. 2A is always in play.

Now, the government may say otherwise. But there can be no reasonable justification for disarming the general public. Ever.
cudoes to you my friend

-Mark Twain