What would you do if - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What would you do if

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 12:09 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

than they can have it and only than but i do have a + side here are they going to take gunz from first line responders ???(prob not so all you get to be 1)
I am a first line responder to chem, bio, and rad attacks on the good old USA so i feel safe if u all want to be 1 to just register and take the classes
https://www.teexwmdcampus.com/user_registration_form.k2
its free and any one can do it

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.
-Mark Twain

Old 03-25-2008, 10:55 AM   #22

Default Scream Wolverines

then hand them, kindly,that precious old Jennings 9mm I was saving to protect my family with.
Then, well, never mind

Old 03-25-2008, 03:28 PM   #23

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Open the door with my dillon minigun blazing. Ok so I do not have one of them. No biggie I have target rifles Huh wonder what they can be used for? How about they do not get within 500 yards of the house.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:59 PM   #24

.well one realy dont know for sure,how he would re-act untill
it all came down.. Question???would you trade your LIFE for
your guns???

..I UPHOLD THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BARE-ARMS..

Old 03-25-2008, 08:54 PM   #25
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffo63 View Post
.well one realy dont know for sure,how he would re-act untill
it all came down.. Question???would you trade your LIFE for
your guns???
Think about it ahead of time and plan for the eventuality that maybe some force might come for your firearms. Don't be a foil hat-wearing paranoid nut case, but think about how you would deal with those banging on your door, how you might appease them to make them go away, and how you will retain access to the tools you will need to retain (or fight for) your liberty.

Will the day the authorities come door-to-door confiscating firearms ever come to pass? Probably not. But things are a mite shaky right now, and the number of folks caching weapons and preparing bug-out bags is pretty high relative to not so long ago. Do what you think is right by you and yours.

Last edited by bkt; 03-25-2008 at 08:57 PM.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:44 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Think about it ahead of time and plan for the eventuality that maybe some force might come for your firearms. Don't be a foil hat-wearing paranoid nut case, but think about how you would deal with those banging on your door, how you might appease them to make them go away, and how you will retain access to the tools you will need to retain (or fight for) your liberty.

Will the day the authorities come door-to-door confiscating firearms ever come to pass? Probably not. But things are a mite shaky right now, and the number of folks caching weapons and preparing bug-out bags is pretty high relative to not so long ago. Do what you think is right by you and yours.
much props very insiteful and i love the end "Do what you think is right by you and yours" love it
plan for the worst hope for the best
well BTK you just got a new life long friend Gnoll will stand by you

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.
-Mark Twain

Old 03-26-2008, 01:41 AM   #27

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I remember back in 1979 when I joined the military ,I remember swearing in that I would protect our constitution and country from enemies foreign and domestic,I view the government trying to take away my right to have firearms as a enemy of the people of the United States.To insure that won't ever happen keep putting conservatives in the house ,senate ,and the presidency so there will only be conservative court appointments on the federal level and on the supreme court,if we keep letting liberal judges liberal house and liberal senate take over ,you seen what the Clinton's started in their days of the so called assault weapons ban,we will be living under the tyranny of the black robes,liberal judges make up the laws to please them,they think the constition is a living and breathing document-THAT SHOULD SCARE THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE,so vote conservative now so you don't have to fight the government later !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2008, 04:33 AM   #28
GDS

"The government (or local law enforcement) comes to your home and ask for all your firearms?"
Well if they asked I would say NO! I think the question you meant to post was " What would you do if the government or LE came to your home to CONFISCATE your weapons?" I think we will see that happen within the next 20 yrs. I would hope that I would have enough forewarning so that I didn't have to fire on my fellow Americans. But IF they are Americans, military or LE, they would not follow the order to confiscate.

" truthorfiction.com correctly says this was not an official DoD or Pentagon survey. But that doesn't matter. The survey was confirmed to have been administered and those answering the questions were unaware of the origin of the survey."
BTK, I took that survey twice. 1985 at FT McClellan AL, and 1992 at Ft Campbell KY. It was changed, but the bottom line was, Would you light up American civilians in America?

Old 03-30-2008, 12:11 AM   #29

if i had any forewarning that this were to occur i would book for the wilderness. with the fema concentration camps in every state and with more than adequate space to house every citizen in these camps i definatly smell something of a foul nature. i hope we the people have enough courage and sense if things do get this way and we unite in a new american revolution.

Old 03-30-2008, 05:05 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
During the largest illegal firearms confiscation in the history of the United States in the aftermath of Katrina in New Orleans they didn't have warrants and they didn't write out receipts to gun owners.
Good reason not to live in a flood prone area...