What would you do?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What would you do?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2013, 03:05 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 82 Times on 59 Posts

Default What would you do?

So I meet this guy trading my ar for 2 guns and 200 cash! Gets his gun gives me 2 guns puts his gun in the car and jets off, no cash! I'm going to the court tomorrow to get this **** straight. I don't think I've even been this mad! Ill never do this again I swear. People like this are what ruin it. What would you do in this situation.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-30-2013, 03:22 AM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

I never do a private party transaction (rarely do private at all) without the glock on my hip.
I believe you were just the victim of a felony. This guy is gonna wish he had just given you the cash.

I don't need No stinking signature.

People Like This 
Old 07-30-2013, 03:23 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6751 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Did you get his Plate number etc?

Old 07-30-2013, 03:26 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
I never do a private party transaction without the glock on my hip.
I believe you were just the victim of a felony. This guy is gonna wish he had just given you the cash.
Oh I had my lc9 ready to go i put my hand on it and got ready to pull it out. I just couldn't shoot the guy for jetting without giving me money. I will have it taken care of though that's for sure in court. He will regret his decision for sure especially since I got his tag number and facebooked the guy and got his last name.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:27 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna
Did you get his Plate number etc?
I did I always do when I meet someone.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:28 AM   #6
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Glad to hear you weren't unarmed and didn't have to use your gun. Your brain is always your best weapon.
The guy will more than pay for his stupid decision.
I assume a police report has been filed.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 07-30-2013, 03:51 AM   #7
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8509 Times on 4925 Posts
Likes Given: 11059

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblowe13 View Post
So I meet this guy trading my ar for 2 guns and 200 cash! Gets his gun gives me 2 guns puts his gun in the car and jets off, no cash! I'm going to the court tomorrow to get this **** straight. I don't think I've even been this mad! Ill never do this again I swear. People like this are what ruin it. What would you do in this situation.
File a police report and have them run the numbers on the two guns he gave you. They very well could be stolen.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 07-30-2013, 04:15 AM   #8
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21724 Times on 12314 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

yes i agree with the others. definately file a police report, the sooner the better. with the guys actions, as Vikingdad said, they might be stolen. make sure they file it as felony, especially if the two guns are stolen. because if they are stolen, the police will confiscate them, then not only are your out the two guns, but your AR and the money he was suppose to pay in difference.

damn dude! i hope it works out for you, and you either get your money or your guns back. let us know what happens. that sucks.

Old 07-30-2013, 04:18 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

File a police report and have them run the numbers on the two guns he gave you. They very well could be stolen.
I actually haven't yet I'm going to the magestrate in the morning.
Old 07-30-2013, 04:20 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55
yes i agree with the others. definately file a police report, the sooner the better. with the guys actions, as Vikingdad said, they might be stolen. make sure they file it as felony, especially if the two guns are stolen. because if they are stolen, the police will confiscate them, then not only are your out the two guns, but your AR and the money he was suppose to pay in difference.

damn dude! i hope it works out for you, and you either get your money or your guns back. let us know what happens. that sucks.
Thank you axxe! Yeah it just about breaks my heart more than anything. That $200 was about to be towards an ak.