Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   What would you do? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/what-would-you-do-94662/)

cblowe13 07-30-2013 03:05 AM

What would you do?

So I meet this guy trading my ar for 2 guns and 200 cash! Gets his gun gives me 2 guns puts his gun in the car and jets off, no cash! I'm going to the court tomorrow to get this **** straight. I don't think I've even been this mad! Ill never do this again I swear. People like this are what ruin it. What would you do in this situation.

mountainman13 07-30-2013 03:22 AM

I never do a private party transaction (rarely do private at all) without the glock on my hip.
I believe you were just the victim of a felony. This guy is gonna wish he had just given you the cash.

Anna_Purna 07-30-2013 03:23 AM

Did you get his Plate number etc?

cblowe13 07-30-2013 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman13
I never do a private party transaction without the glock on my hip.
I believe you were just the victim of a felony. This guy is gonna wish he had just given you the cash.

Oh I had my lc9 ready to go i put my hand on it and got ready to pull it out. I just couldn't shoot the guy for jetting without giving me money. I will have it taken care of though that's for sure in court. He will regret his decision for sure especially since I got his tag number and facebooked the guy and got his last name.

cblowe13 07-30-2013 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna_Purna
Did you get his Plate number etc?

I did I always do when I meet someone. :)

mountainman13 07-30-2013 03:28 AM

Glad to hear you weren't unarmed and didn't have to use your gun. Your brain is always your best weapon.
The guy will more than pay for his stupid decision.
I assume a police report has been filed.

Vikingdad 07-30-2013 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cblowe13 (Post 1319794)
So I meet this guy trading my ar for 2 guns and 200 cash! Gets his gun gives me 2 guns puts his gun in the car and jets off, no cash! I'm going to the court tomorrow to get this **** straight. I don't think I've even been this mad! Ill never do this again I swear. People like this are what ruin it. What would you do in this situation.

File a police report and have them run the numbers on the two guns he gave you. They very well could be stolen.

Axxe55 07-30-2013 04:15 AM

yes i agree with the others. definately file a police report, the sooner the better. with the guys actions, as Vikingdad said, they might be stolen. make sure they file it as felony, especially if the two guns are stolen. because if they are stolen, the police will confiscate them, then not only are your out the two guns, but your AR and the money he was suppose to pay in difference.

damn dude! i hope it works out for you, and you either get your money or your guns back. let us know what happens. that sucks.

cblowe13 07-30-2013 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikingdad

File a police report and have them run the numbers on the two guns he gave you. They very well could be stolen.

I actually haven't yet I'm going to the magestrate in the morning.

cblowe13 07-30-2013 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe55
yes i agree with the others. definately file a police report, the sooner the better. with the guys actions, as Vikingdad said, they might be stolen. make sure they file it as felony, especially if the two guns are stolen. because if they are stolen, the police will confiscate them, then not only are your out the two guns, but your AR and the money he was suppose to pay in difference.

damn dude! i hope it works out for you, and you either get your money or your guns back. let us know what happens. that sucks.

Thank you axxe! Yeah it just about breaks my heart more than anything. That $200 was about to be towards an ak. :(