Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What would you do??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Call police,police "do help people" with saver problems get help.She must be introduced to a physiatric center plus Alcoholics Anonymous,Narcotics Anonymous and last but not leased,embraced by the teachings of Jesus Christ.Sad story indeed,I wish all involved,good luck and the helping hand of our LORD Blessing her!

Old 05-20-2013, 03:24 AM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1276 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 1727

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOshooter View Post
Nothing i'm proud of doing,just something that had to be done.
Thanks again
I guess I know what you're saying there and can't knock you for it.

I'm proud of what you did so you can help yourself to some of that.

There was a time when neighbours knew each other and looked out for each other. It's like that in the neck of the woods where I live. For instance, we have a old gal who lives in the area and likes to go for walks. She's a gentle soul but doesn't have both oars in the water. Sometimes, she forgets how to get home. Somebody going by will drive her back. Sometimes, she'll go out in the winter without proper clothes on. I took her out a toque last winter. She thanked me and said she'd return it but I knew she wouldn't. Heck, she doesn't know who I am most times. I wish her own family watched out for her better but the rest of us do what we can. I like living here and I like knowing that my neighbours (most of them) would coming running if I was in trouble and they knew it.

We got to relying too much on government, IMO, over the last 30 yrs. or so and less on each other. Even worse, we got to distrusting each other too much. I think that was part of the Progressive/Statist game plan. They want all us looking to them and their institutions for answers and have done a lot of fear-mongering to get us where we are.

98% of us know what the right thing is 98% of the time. That's far, far better odds than some wide-eyed government bureaucrat and I'd sure be happy if more of us were willing to do the right thing and able to trust that the rest of us had your back - really. I surely do.

Sorry to get off on a tangent there but, like I said, I'm a tad proud of what you did and I wish you'd take a bit of it....for future reference, let's say.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Last edited by Rocky7; 05-20-2013 at 03:29 AM.