Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What is a True American

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Ma'am, if I had to hazard a guess, I would say that with the government and schools, the inmates have taken over the asylum.

That actually seems to most logical explanation I can come up with for much of what I see.
I can see how that is for sure. I guess I just expect more and get let down many times.

I think your quote says it all "What we have heah is.... failure to communicate."

What the F*** happened to Life?????

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 02-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

"SOCIAL" PROMOTION, it's cut and dry..............why should anyone work for it anymore when my "uncle" is going to "give" it to them? we're still gonna get pizza and ice cream if we win the game or lose, so why play my best, uh hardest! why should i get ALL A'S when my "uncle" will make sure that i have the same opportunities as the 4.0er's?

they have been/are being "socialized!"

it's even in my 3 year old's cartoons on nick and nickJr.

OUR culture is being lost, now it's all about EVERYONE being "the same." NOT EQUAL, BUT THE SAME!

AND THAT'S A SHAME!