Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What really pisses you off the most about our government

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 06:12 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

It would be treasonous for me in my current situation. I really agree with you.

"We can work to educate the electorate. Teach them about the founding of this country. Teach them about the ills of socia1ism and communism. Show them what some politicians are trying to do to us. Then, let them make their own decisions. I expect this will ultimately be the way we get back on track."

Unfortunately, Electorates, and majority rule doesn't work in mental institutions. We already have a wealth of information out there that so******m and communism are ineffective; still it seems that America wants to elect people such as Clinton.

Old 04-10-2008, 07:54 PM   #42
bkt

Liked 1302 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNabb11b View Post
Unfortunately, Electorates, and majority rule doesn't work in mental institutions. We already have a wealth of information out there that socia1ism and communism are ineffective; still it seems that America wants to elect people such as Clinton.
I'm not sure the electorate is dumb as a bag of hammers or incapable of grasping the issue, so much as it is very, very ignorant.

A whole lot of people can't tell you the differences between communism, socia1ism and capitalism. They can't tell you the difference between a democracy and a democratic republic. Many people think "free health care from the government" means the government will just print more money to cover the cost; they truly don't know that everything the government does is funded 100% by the taxpayer. Who wrote the Constitution? Who wrote the Declaration of Independence? What rights are enumerated in the First Amendment? Too many people have no clue.

Worse yet, they know they don't know but they don't care.

Note my sig quotes.

Old 04-10-2008, 08:09 PM   #43

Default There is good and there is evil

I am beyond being "upset" with our government. Whenever you remove something something has to take its place. The good citizens of the United States choose to believe in a lie. The Lie is the separation of church and state. This country, like it or not, was founded on a Judeao Christian belief of God. A close look at the founding documents show that the Government shall make no law regulating a religion, yet we let idiots who don't even understand 3rd grade grammar tell us that we cannot practice religion in our government. The result?

We do not allow God in our schools, our work, or our government. We kick out those who stand up for their beliefs. So what in the HELL will take that moral place? Exactly, something evil. So now folks grump and complain about the government.

The United States of America asked God to get out of our schools, government, work, and our homes. And like any good person he is honoring that request. Who in the HELL will take His place? Ummm... the chief resident of hell maybe?

How can God Bless America when He is not allowed to be here? When I hear our Liberal lying politicians ask and say that phrase, yet my grand children are threatened about having a Bible verse on their shirts and not allowed to bring their Bibles to school, that is what pisses me off.

I do have to remind myself that God is in control not me and that is why I vote. I am very sure this country will get the leadership it deserves this election.

npbwbass

Just because you don't believe in something is not going to stop it from happening.

Old 05-09-2008, 11:11 PM   #44

There are just way to many things to list

IN A WORLD OF COMPROMISE SOME DON'T H&K
GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMENDMENT :D :D
GOD BLESS THE NRA :D :D
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
VOTE PRO GUN ONLY
SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT