Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What really pisses you off the most about our government

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 11:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default What really pisses you off the most about our government

We all need to vent our anger

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-28-2008, 12:07 AM   #2
bkt

Liked 1302 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Government at all levels seems to be a seething hive of festering vermin hell-bent on gaining power, prestige and wealth for themselves. Our "public servants" are either conniving, back-stabbing, untrustworthy pricks, or so mortally stupid they're basically unemployable anywhere but the government.

Many here could write several pages describing in lurid detail what pisses us off about the government. I'll just say that their selective enforcement -- and selective waving -- of the law, including local laws all the way on up to the Constitution, is the root of most things that piss me off about the government.

Old 03-28-2008, 12:58 AM   #3

Is something wrong with the government? And here I thought everything was so good! The Nanny State here in Minnesota is doing a fine job of taking care of all my needs.
NOT!
What pisses me off the MOST? Where do I begin?
Well, for one thing, almost NO ONE represents ME! They're all doing their own thing in Washington and the State, and the City. What happened to representing ME? And people like me? I have NO VOICE anymore. And all they want to do is just take care of me! And everything they do to "take care of me" takes away my freedom!. What do we have to look forward to? 3 Demacraps to vote for, They all want to merge our Nation into the world so we are one big happy family like China and Russia. Can't even turn on a light anymore in fear of dying of mercury poisioning. Tax Tax Tax.

Old 03-28-2008, 02:06 AM   #4

Sorry for another post, but . . .
This whole thing is REALLY pissing me off!
This country was started by people getting AWAY from an oppressive government and did what they did (fought and died) and wrote what they wrote (declaration of independence, bill of rights, constitution, etc.) so everyone could be FREE-- from government in our lives. Is there a 51st state out there where we can start over again? Government was formed to protect our country from foreign invasion and uphold the laws written for a moral society to live freely. Am I wrong here? We don't need NANNYS. We can take care of ourselves.

Old 03-28-2008, 05:56 AM   #5

wasting Money!

Three groups spend other people's money: children, thieves, and politicians. All three need supervision. —DICK ARMEY

Old 03-28-2008, 11:36 AM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I'll tell ya what pisses me off about the government is the back stabbing, two faced, forked tongued, low down, scum sucking, race baiting methods of the black democrats and their brash out in the open ploys to abolish our rights under the 2nd amendment and our very right to exist. Most all the Black Leaders are totally against the private ownership of firearms in this country and they are more against firearm education.

This is just the tip of a very large ice berg with these so called leaders; I know, I live in a totally Black Dominated government and our School System is currently losing it's accreditation under these people. Our Black Sheriff runs a military tank through neighborhoods and our District Attorney is from Jamaica.

That's still only the tip of a very large ice berg of many more things gone wrong in my county. I can write a book of their arrogance, egotistic acts of misconduct, incompetence, irresponsibility, discrimination, ignorance, race baiting elections, and disregard for peoples constitutional rights.

I carry because I have to, it's not an option.

Last edited by DoubleAction; 03-28-2008 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Old 03-28-2008, 02:49 PM   #7

Liked 32 Times on 27 Posts

It is not really the government. It is the people that have let it get this way. We the people vote these people into office. Teddy Kennedy should be in prison for murder but they idiots in mass keep putting him back in office.

Too many people think it is a god given right to be supported by us that work our collective asses off to provide a nice style of life for our family.

The economic stimulus package is bogus and stupid. Global warming is a hoax concocted by the government to help keep people scared and keep them in line. 1* rise in temp over the last 200 years is not global warming. Stop blaming the US for it as well. Place blame where it belongs third world countries.

The fact that cities and states can write bogus laws that over rule the federal is stupid as well.

It all boils down to the people. It is the people who vote and the people who vote these piss poor people in to office then keep them there for ever. It is an absolute disgrace that not even 50% of the people in this country vote. It is your duty as a citizen of the USA to vote in every election. This is not a right it is a DUTY to the country. This is your only DUTY and so many people shrug it off like it is nothing.

Old 03-28-2008, 08:58 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It's people who vote these clowns in office.

Old 03-29-2008, 11:31 AM   #9

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

OK my turn, I can see our right to make an individual choice getting swept away,As time goes by I can see where we won't have that right at all.

If we try to make a choice we will only open ourselves up for a large lawsuit or worse jail time, Everything will be decided by the government, As we move closer to a one world gov. there will be no place for an individual, Just sheep who obey. Maybe if some of you can open up your mind you can see this.

Just think how smooth the world could run if everyone had the same thoughts.
Will the UNITED STATES cease to exist? I think so, At least in the form it is today. We are living in the most periolous time in our nations history. It's up to us to stop this out of control behavior from our leaders. Will we defend the constitution from all enemys foriegn and domestic? The question remains HOW DO WE DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION, That my friend is yours to answer.

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 03-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #10

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Just think how smooth the world could run if everyone had the same thoughts.
There would be mass chaos, corruption, misconduct, total disorder, and people would be ruled by that of their own brain washed beliefs. All of this would go unchecked by those elected because they would all be of the same corrupted group.

This isn't a prophecy, it's a fact, and it exist in our very own country. Check the wealth of the false prophets, and then try to check on whose checking the corruption of those Urban areas of our larger cities.

Now check the outside influences on local governments and elections from those organizations comprised of the Special Interest groups, which also control those who are taught inferiority, racism, mistrust, alienation, false interpretations of the Constitution, and who they should vote for. All by members of their own race, with only one motive in reaching that of absolute rule over the population.

There will be representatives and legislators, but those elected officials will act only on behalf of their Special Interest Group affiliations or that of their own opinion. We then no longer become a citizen, we become subjects of these special interest groups.

Don't believe me ? Spend more time researching the news and you will find the resistance to these forms of oppression.