What Our Flag Means To Some In This Country
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What Our Flag Means To Some In This Country

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default What Our Flag Means To Some In This Country

Is this a sign of the times ?

Quote:

Montebello High School in California

You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks.

The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High School in California .

I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington . The image of the American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.

Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be "redistributed" to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray". Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference.

One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one....... .

The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn't even begun.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-21-2008, 04:47 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

unbelievable, on US soil too.
makes me sick.

Old 02-21-2008, 05:05 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

There's an even bigger reason to push the story. I did a google search to try and find an easy link to publish with the photos, and the media is laughing at this, calling it "Welcome to Calexico", and saying it didn't happen and it's only an Urban Legend. We know where the media stands. Where did you find the story? I've got quite a few places I can publish the story, but publishing each individual photo is not easy. Oh, in case nobody told these idiot students, what they did was illegal.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:27 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

A Member on my Handgun Forum received it in his email.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:44 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

This happened last summer. It was all over the news around here.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Fact

I went to Snopes on this.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp

Old 02-22-2008, 12:33 AM   #7
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

There is a reason this invasion by Mexicans has been bloodless (not counting the criminal murderers, rapists and drunk drivers) so far: we have been to weak to resist.

This subject really gets me mad, and it should get every American mad. Local "republican" legislators listen to businesses (mostly farms up this way) that exploit illegal aliens. And democrats listen to their bleeding-heart moron base that embraces these criminals. Where does that leave Americans who want the rule of law to apply? Where does that leave Americans whose kids have a little less because their tax dollars go to pay for illegals' kids' schooling, meals, daycare, etc.?

This has to end.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:42 AM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Before I left Illinois, there was a mother and 2 children who were killed by a drunk driver 2 days before Christmas. They found out who it was, put out an APB on him came to find out it was an Illegal who had several other warrants out for his arrest. Somehow, he managed to turn up in Mexico, and they would't extridite him. Anything wrong with that picture?

Old 02-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #9

What do you think will happen if a Mexican flag was burned in a public place?

Allons
Find The Bastards – Then Pile On.
George S. Patton 1968

If you can't get behind our Troops
Feel free to get in FRONT OF THEM.

The idea of an automatic weapon is to set up a wall of fire accuracy is not the objective.
http://www.3rdhowitzerbattery11-acr.com/

Old 02-25-2008, 11:37 PM   #10

I saw this a few months ago too. It was on the news here too when it happened.

What ever happened to stoning? I think that's what needs done in an instance like this.

Simon

XD-9 SubCompact -- Walther P22 -- Savage 110 -- Mossberg 835 -- Ruger 10/22 -- Bushmaster 16" AR-15