What was that object---WTC! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What was that object---WTC!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 11:19 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

There was nothing attached to that jet. That "flash" was what happens to the bow wake (Compressed air at the nose of an airplane) meeting air coming back at the same speed off the building. Effectively, it's an "air splash". If you've ever shot a .22 across a field on a humid day in the morning or evening, you've likely witnessed water vapor being forced out of the air, leaving a trail where the bullet traveled. Same thing.
Before you bite on any of this conspiracy theory crap, you need to figure out where all the people went. All those people who "allegedly" died. Then you can explain the planes, which clearly had to belong to SOMEBODY. Or the airport workers who serviced it before it launched.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:25 PM   #22

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
I got tin foil enough for all y'all...(practicin' ma Texan lingo, can ya tell?)
I seen that vid ages ago and it bugs me far less than the pentagon pics and video. That hole is much smaller than a commercial airline can make. Why? I don't know, but none of the party line BS adds up and those automatons who espouse the governments good intentions are not convincing me. You all know who you are.

Don't get me wrong...I'm all for turning the middle east into a glass parking lot for no other reason than they can't seem to live in harmony with anything. Whatever happend to the WTC and Pentagon was not as has been told to us. Plain and simple.
Have you ever been to a plane crash? Not "in" one, but at the scene of one. I have, and the damage done at the Pentagon is in keeping with a jet of that size skipping into it. I've seen an F-14 which would have fit into my living room, engines, boxbeam and all. Aircraft aren't designed to cut through anything but air.

Old 02-24-2009, 02:28 AM   #23

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
Aircraft aren't designed to cut through anything but air.
Well put g'noids.

Here's the real deal. The Twin Towers were F'IN ENORMOUS and the Pentagon is MUTHA F'IN ENORMOUS. Commercial aircraft (esp those used in the attack plan) are just big. In 2D they and the destruction caused by them initially (just impact points, prior to fuel fume ignition) are relatively small when compared to the targets in respect. Fact of matter, the impact site in PA is huge when compared to the landscape. Perception and background is all relative and measurable. Just my .03 (milk down, opinions up).

Last edited by skullcrusher; 02-24-2009 at 04:52 AM.

Old 02-24-2009, 04:43 AM   #24

You nailed it canebrake! Why can't you look forward and see whats on it's way? We have the Chicago crime sindacate in the white house! There are so many manifestations of what is going to happen, I would hope that you all can see what is in the future for us. If you throw a rock at a piece of glass, it is easy to predict what is going to happen. The same preditctions can be made for our future. The rock is in the air, you all can see it, can you tell where it is going to hit? The attack on our 1st and 2nd ammendments is taking place every day before our eyes. The time to act, is now. Don't be silent, but turn around and be heard!

The truth was always the truth, even before anyone figured it out. It always was and always will be.

Last edited by MrKimber; 02-24-2009 at 04:51 AM.