Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What was that object---WTC!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 05:13 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8413 Times on 3646 Posts
Likes Given: 1300

One of the contractors that I have worked with for some years had been working on the Pentagon prior to the attack. Aircraft just missed the section they had finished work on- "hardening" the building- and hit the older, "softer" section. The adjacent "hardened" structure sustained relatively moderate damage. Also, the exterior of the Pentagon consists of fairly massive limestone blocks, not the relatively lightweight steel framing of the WTC. BTW, the hole punched thru the outer "ring" of the Pentagon was more than 100 ft wide. I do have some unclassified photos of the damage on day of the attack. If you have not seen it, it was MASSIVE. Aircraft hit at an angle, about 10 oclock to the wall. pentagon-aerial-546x400.jpg

Last edited by c3shooter; 02-20-2009 at 05:23 AM. Reason: photo

Old 02-20-2009, 05:50 AM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

thats pretty massive of a hole there. one of those crane arms has to be at least 60ft long

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 02-20-2009, 11:26 AM   #13

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

[RANT ON] OM EFFIN G

You can't be serious the video is not even in focus. IT WAS AN EFFIN PLANE THAT HIT THE WTC. IT WAS AN EFFIN PLANE FLOWN BY A DIRTY EFFIN MUSLIM POS. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND.

They idiot in the movie was talking abotu shadows and stupid crap.

Oh and the Pentagon was another effin plane. How do I know this well the lady i was dating at the time was driving by the pentagon and watched the boeing 727 hit the dam thing. there is no video from atm machines across the street because the pentagon sits in a bowl. I-395 is taller than the Hwy 27 if the same height as 395 the slopes down as it goes past the pentagon this is the direction the plane approached from. Hwy 110 is at the ground level with the pentagon but on the wrong side.

There is no ATM machine wit a view of the pentagon. There was no missle it was a boeing 727 full of jet fuel. If you burn enough jet fuel for a long enough time steel gets hot and steel melts.

I am so sick of the tinfoil hat MORONS saying Bush was behind it all. There were 4 planes that hit the wtc x2, pentagon and the 4th crashed into a field in PA thank god for the ex military guys that stopped it from crashing into the white house. [/RANT OFF]

Old 02-20-2009, 01:15 PM   #14

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Forget the grassy knoll or the missile vs. airliner strikes, want to worry about something, worry about the future! Ask questions why the FBI and the CIA are running training scenarios on civil unrest? Not the usual stuff but Mexican border specific exercises.

We have illegal aliens suing a US citizen for retaining them, on his personal property, while waiting for the border patrol to haul them off. All we need is for “someone” to open fire during one of these episodes and at that moment, the SHTF!

From Ralph Waldo Emerson's Concord Hymn (1837), and describes the impact of the battle at Old North Bridge in Concord, Massachusetts, on April 19, 1775.

"By the rude bridge that arched the flood,
Their flag to April's breeze unfurled;
Here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard 'round the world."
The border patrol and other ‘in the wings’ federal police rush in and arrest the farmer. Bingo, the citizens unite and say WTF, he was protecting his castle! We have been telling you about this problem for years and you have done nothing but deny its existence! Immediately we go from gamming to reality and when this unfolds, you need to ask yourself, who will the feds be fighting? (Or more importantly, will they fight?)

There are two imminent world issues currently threatening us. I’m not sure which will occur first, but both will have a disastrous effect on the US citizenry. The impending collapse of both the Mexican and Pakistani Governments should be on the top of our concern list.

The Mexican collapse will result in untold numbers of alien refugees rushing our Southern border. With a two theater war in progress, mobilizing border protection will fall to the citizen. This untrained American force will face the US armored drug cartel Zetas who will surely be involved protecting their interests! This will be ugly!

The Pakistan problem is exponentially dire. Nuclear weapons are involved and will transfer to a coup d’état revolutionary junta! Who knows what will happen but it's a safe bet it won't be anything good! Can you say tactical nukes?

My prediction, < 24 months.

Depending on where you live, prepare accordingly.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 02-20-2009, 02:32 PM   #15

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I got tin foil enough for all y'all...(practicin' ma Texan lingo, can ya tell?)
I seen that vid ages ago and it bugs me far less than the pentagon pics and video. That hole is much smaller than a commercial airline can make. Why? I don't know, but none of the party line BS adds up and those automatons who espouse the governments good intentions are not convincing me. You all know who you are.

Don't get me wrong...I'm all for turning the middle east into a glass parking lot for no other reason than they can't seem to live in harmony with anything. Whatever happend to the WTC and Pentagon was not as has been told to us. Plain and simple.

Old 02-20-2009, 04:38 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Well, i was not there, but my cousin's old office space was in the damaged area next to the impact area at the Pentagon, luckily his new office was a layer deeper and he was sick that day. He may have been a Fed at the time, but i believe him when he says it was a plane. He is no longer a government employee, thankfully.

Honestly, i don't think Bush's crew was smart enough to have pulled a "moon landing"-style cover up on either site.

I must say, my whole office got very nervous watching the impact on TV; i was employed at a state tax office at the time (sooooo glad i quit).

Old 02-20-2009, 05:03 PM   #17

Default Ineffable, my friend, word smith most excellent, leader of the unwashed masses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
I got tin foil enough for all y'all...(practicin' ma Texan lingo, can ya tell?)
I seen that vid ages ago and it bugs me far less than the pentagon pics and video. That hole is much smaller than a commercial airline can make. Why? I don't know, but none of the party line BS adds up and those automatons who espouse the governments good intentions are not convincing me. You all know who you are.

Don't get me wrong...I'm all for turning the middle east into a glass parking lot for no other reason than they can't seem to live in harmony with anything. Whatever happend to the WTC and Pentagon was not as has been told to us. Plain and simple.
It is YA'LL in the hill country. not y'all

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:06 PM   #18

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Crap. Back to the drawing board.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:06 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyb13 View Post
It is YA'LL in the hill country. not y'all
In MS, it's "y'all", as in the contracted form of you & all.

Old 02-23-2009, 01:23 AM   #20

Guess that chunk of airplane my brother in laws aunt pulled out of her car was BS, too. She was driving by when the plane hit the pentagon.

But whatever...

And it's ya'll.