Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What was that object---WTC!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Default What was that object---WTC!

I found this video on youtube today about the planes that were crashed into the World Trade Center. Before I post the link I'd like to clarify that I am not one of those crazy people who spews conspiracy theories all over the internet. I found it while looking for something else and think it is very interesting especially after 1:14.

What was that object on the bottom of that 767? While I don't think it was a missile like the original uploader of the video thinks what I think is really interesting is the fact that when asked about it, Boeing refused to talk about it. Now why would they refued to talk about it? It just makes no sense to me.

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Who says Boeing refused to talk about it? I did not see the video, but there have been so many different things that came out about the whole incident that have been altered or exaggerated. I've seen the vids of the planes, and I have never seen anything out of the ordinary. I did see photos that showed the Mothman hanging around for a couple of days before, tho.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-20-2009, 12:09 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

If the media in its current state and the disinformation highway existed in 1941 I am sure that there would be everything from the loch ness monster to US warplanes attacking our own ships at Pearl Harbor.
The only mystery about the terrorist attack is how we let it go unchecked before it happened.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:15 AM   #4

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

More foil for the helmets!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 02-20-2009, 02:06 AM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8314 Times on 3594 Posts
Likes Given: 1275

FWIW, the company I work for has offices on the upper floors of the bldg that is NEXT DOOR to the WTC. I have co-workers that were there that day, and SAW the impact. Wondering if they were going to be next. They were possibly the closest people to the impact (that lived). As far as a missle, or explosives on board the aircraft- a 767 has a max take off weight of around 412,000 lbs. Its high cruise translates to about 833 fps. Using the same calculation of energy that you use for a bullet- that aircraft had over 4.4 BILLION ft lbs of energy when it hit the building.

I have heard mutliple accounts that this was a controlled demolition- I have worked with explosives for 40 yrs- have a friend that runs the #1 Implosion Contracting company in the world- I know how long it takes to prepare a structure for this, and how much work goes into setting up a building implosion.

I have heard dicussions that jet fuel could not melt steel- it is not hot enough. Well, you don't have to melt it- get it hot enough, and it bends. A blacksmith does not melt a horsehoe in his forge- he gets it hot, and it will bend.

Have also heard that no plane hit the Pentagon- despite the security cam footage that showed the plane hitting it, and multiple witnesses.

And of course, Elvis is alive and well- and hanging out with Jimmy Hoffa.

Old 02-20-2009, 03:20 AM   #6

C3, speaking of the Pentagon, I also saw another video on there that was talking about the plane that hit it. I was seeing some pretty interesting things like the destruction that occured at WTC was nothing like the destruction that occured at the Pentagon. There was a picture of a book sitting on a file cabinet that was within feet of the crash that was completely untouched. Now if a book was sitting within feet of where a plane crashed carrying thousands of gallons of fuel you would think that book would be burned, right.

Also it was talking about the hole left in the outer wall of the Pentagon was only 65 feet wide whereas the total wingspan of a 757 from tip to tip is just over 110 feet. Now I'm no aeronautical engineer but I would think that the wings would have widened the hole. They were saying that it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon but a missile but I don't know about that. Of course, these are probably the same people who have been arguing the existance of a second shooter on the grass knowl.

1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
Savage Model 64, .22LR
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 02-20-2009, 03:28 AM   #7

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
FWIW, the company I work for has offices on the upper floors of the bldg that is NEXT DOOR to the WTC. I have co-workers that were there that day, and SAW the impact. Wondering if they were going to be next. They were possibly the closest people to the impact (that lived). As far as a missle, or explosives on board the aircraft- a 767 has a max take off weight of around 412,000 lbs. Its high cruise translates to about 833 fps. Using the same calculation of energy that you use for a bullet- that aircraft had over 4.4 BILLION ft lbs of energy when it hit the building.

I have heard mutliple accounts that this was a controlled demolition- I have worked with explosives for 40 yrs- have a friend that runs the #1 Implosion Contracting company in the world- I know how long it takes to prepare a structure for this, and how much work goes into setting up a building implosion.

I have heard dicussions that jet fuel could not melt steel- it is not hot enough. Well, you don't have to melt it- get it hot enough, and it bends. A blacksmith does not melt a horsehoe in his forge- he gets it hot, and it will bend.

Have also heard that no plane hit the Pentagon- despite the security cam footage that showed the plane hitting it, and multiple witnesses.

And of course, Elvis is alive and well- and hanging out with Jimmy Hoffa.
bravo, bravo. im tired of hearing people saying this was a us planned attack, and that it wasnt a passenger airliner. if that was the case then wheres everyone at that are missing from those flights. some people just have too much time on their hands and want a reason to accuse our government for this atrocity. i dont know how many times ive gotten into heated arguments with stupid americans that think we would do this just to wage war on terrorists. im sure weve got enough reasons to kill hate mongers that we dont need to make crap up

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 02-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #8

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunovsks View Post
C3, speaking of the Pentagon, I also saw another video on there that was talking about the plane that hit it. I was seeing some pretty interesting things like the destruction that occured at WTC was nothing like the destruction that occured at the Pentagon. There was a picture of a book sitting on a file cabinet that was within feet of the crash that was completely untouched. Now if a book was sitting within feet of where a plane crashed carrying thousands of gallons of fuel you would think that book would be burned, right.

Also it was talking about the hole left in the outer wall of the Pentagon was only 65 feet wide whereas the total wingspan of a 757 from tip to tip is just over 110 feet. Now I'm no aeronautical engineer but I would think that the wings would have widened the hole. They were saying that it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon but a missile but I don't know about that. Of course, these are probably the same people who have been arguing the existance of a second shooter on the grass knowl.
that plane that hit the pentagon bounced off the ground first. now thats enough force to break the wings off. just my .02 plus how do you know what the book was, it could of been placed there after the crash, the book couldve been a procedure book or something of the sorts.

Wars begin where u will

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

Old 02-20-2009, 03:48 AM   #9

It could have SgtDeath, I'm just saying what was in the video, not saying I agree with everything in it but there were some interesting things. I do agree with you when you say some people just have too much time on thier hands, they need to find something more productive to occupy thier day.

1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
Savage Model 64, .22LR
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 02-20-2009, 04:36 AM   #10

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

exactly like join this great site

Wars begin where u will