What next?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What next?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 869 Times on 524 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Default What next?

Now this is getting out of control. SWMBO is making STRONG hints for a Bersa .380 for Christmas. Local shop has a nice AR-15 for $700, but doesn't make financial sense to get both right now, so guess who's getting yet another gun? I think a rifle would be fun, but right now don't have anyplace to shoot one.

{sigh}

So I'm thinking to take several months to build an AR-15, make the expense a bit more palatable, and a great opportunity to learn how it ticks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-02-2011, 10:52 PM   #2

Liked 1834 Times on 1023 Posts
Likes Given: 1211

It is a fun project. Just do it one peice at a time. Not like Johnny Cash though!!!

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 12-14-2011, 06:04 AM   #3

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967
It is a fun project. Just do it one peice at a time. Not like Johnny Cash though!!!
Love that song

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 12-15-2011, 01:37 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 869 Times on 524 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Bersa .380 is under the tree... and a friend is supposed to be making arrangements for some custom group buy on a lower for me... so life is good And I'm picking up a bunch of .380 ammo tomorrow!