Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   What my avatar is by woody (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/what-my-avatar-woody-60542/)

woody63m 03-19-2012 03:26 AM

What my avatar is by woody

I Keep getting messages asking me what in the heck my avatar is so im gonna make a thread and kill everyones curiosity i was shot in the stomach by a 40 S&W hydro shok this is what my stomach looks like after all of my surgeries it hurt like hell and i now i am retired from the army and all i do every day is fish thank you everybody for picking up my hospital bill with your tax dolllars you saved my life LOL.

texaswoodworker 03-19-2012 03:52 AM

Thank you for your service. I always thought your avatar was supposed to be something dirty. I guess not. :D

g17frantz 03-19-2012 03:56 AM

Uh, damn. Thank you for your service sir

jordan89 03-19-2012 04:24 AM

Thanks for your service. Glad god had other plans for you it's nice having you around.

I bet that scar gets you lots of chicks?

woody63m 03-19-2012 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordan89
Thanks for your service. Glad god had other plans for you it's nice having you around.

I bet that scar gets you lots of chicks?

Actually thats how i met my wife

DodgerBlue 03-19-2012 04:30 AM

woody, do you know what you just put into motion?

Ammo guy, who already yells at everybody who shoots a .380 or 9mm how worthless they and their ammo are. Now ammo guy is gonna go into a panic and start throwing all his .40s&w rounds in the trash!! ".40 isnt a man stopper" ammo guy will yell. And "I have seen a guy get shot in the stomach with a .40 and nothing happened."

Ammo guy is about go off!

texaswoodworker 03-19-2012 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodgerBlue (Post 744810)

Ammo guy, who already yells at everybody who shoots a .380 or 9mm how worthless they and their ammo are. Now ammo guy is gonna go into a panic and start throwing all his .40s&w rounds in the trash!! ".40 isnt a man stopper" ammo guy will yell. And "I have seen a guy get shot in the stomach with a .40 and nothing happened."

lol, I don't think there are many rounds that will stop a man by shooting him in the gut. That's still gotta suck though. How did it happen?

jordan89 03-19-2012 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woody63m

Actually thats how i met my wife

Well, I guess that you can view that as one positive outcome.

woody63m 03-19-2012 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodgerBlue

Trust me its a man stopper i was about 250 and it put my ass on the ground right quick hurt like hell
Ther is a diffrence between stopping and killing