Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   What members on this forum you would like to meet? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/what-members-forum-you-would-like-meet-58922/)

downsouth 02-27-2012 05:42 PM

What members on this forum you would like to meet?

List 3 that you have not met but would like to. There are several that I have really enjoyed getting a peep into who they are by their writtings.

1) C3 shooter: This man has such a depth of knowledge in lots of subjects. He conveys this knowledge in a humble way that is to be admired. C3 you have an incredible mind, or one really fast computer. I believe it to be the first.

2) Robocop10mm: I would like to meet you so I could tell you face to face, that I don't disrespect police. I know in some post my emotions can get the best of me when the subject is police and abuse of power. Thanks for the job you do.

3) Ellis36: I would like to just hang out with this man and listen to his lifes experiences. I know alot of people grew up on hard scratch, but ellis grew up in rural MS during hard times, It didn't get much harder than that.

winds-of-change 02-27-2012 06:16 PM

If I listed three, that would be just the very tip of the iceberg. There are many here I would like to meet........and some I have already met.

Because you know what? You're going to get a number of posts of people saying "What about me?"

downsouth 02-27-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change
If I listed three, that would be just the very tip of the iceberg. There are many here I would like to meet........and some I have already met.

Because you know what? You're going to get a number of posts of people saying "What about me?"

Yea, I thought about that before I started the thread. The three I mentioned are the tip of the ice berg as you say. There are several others I would really like to meet, most for different reasons. Being adults I don't think the post will give anyone a complex. I personally would not expect to make anyones list. I know I am not everyones cup of tea, and that's ok.

notdku 02-27-2012 07:54 PM

Only three? That makes it hard.

Robo, Cane are at the top of my list.

Chainfire 02-27-2012 07:59 PM

I know of at least three that would like to meet me. Most likely in a dark alley, and I don't think I would have a good time. :D

Truth of the matter is there are a lot of people here I would like to have coffee with and burn through a thousand rounds of ammo with.

Muliemaster 02-27-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downsouth
List 3 that you have not met but would like to. There are several that I have really enjoyed getting a peep into who they are by their writtings.

1) C3 shooter: This man has such a depth of knowledge in lots of subjects. He conveys this knowledge in a humble way that is to be admired. C3 you have an incredible mind, or one really fast computer. I believe it to be the first.

2) Robocop10mm: I would like to meet you so I could tell you face to face, that I don't disrespect police. I know in some post my emotions can get the best of me when the subject is police and abuse of power. Thanks for the job you do.

3) Ellis36: I would like to just hang out with this man and listen to his lifes experiences. I know alot of people grew up on hard scratch, but ellis grew up in rural MS during hard times, It didn't get much harder than that.

Marlinman, theropinfool, an probly have to say axxe55, be fun time shootin hogs talkin guns an drinkin a few

TimL2952 02-27-2012 08:33 PM

c3shooter, Canebrake, and robocop10mm

bkt 02-27-2012 08:34 PM

C3, robocop and Chainfire (and no, not in a dark alley :)).

vincent 02-27-2012 08:50 PM

Too many to pick just 3 but I'd say...

The Oklahoma folks, intelligent AND level headed...a rare mix on the webz :cool:

The Mississippi boys, never a dull moment with you guys :D

Winds of Change, super nice gal, 'til you cross her :eek: She pesonifies fourm ettiquette...:)

downsouth 02-27-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chainfire
I know of at least three that would like to meet me. Most likely in a dark alley, and I don't think I would have a good time. :D

Truth of the matter is there are a lot of people here I would like to have coffee with and burn through a thousand rounds of ammo with.

Not at all chainfire, you were diffently on the top three until I thought of ellis, he squeeked by a nose.