What makes you ashamed of your Country - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What makes you ashamed of your Country

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 05:34 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I am ashamed that more people in my state voted to keep the pork rolling than to stop demanding other peoples cash. explitive deleted Murkowski

Old 11-20-2010, 05:47 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 233 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 499

I am ashamed that we are not what we used to be. That so many pepole gave there lives so the american dream may live on, and all these pepole just step on there sacrafice like its nothing, and many americans have forgotten what it is to be an american or even an important member to society. So many things keep me awake at night and bother me through out the day. It feels like I am the only person who isint crazy. Also it bothers me alot at how much the government has done to take GOD out of things. I feel like a stanger in my home land sometimes Well thats the end of this rant for now.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 11-20-2010, 08:56 AM   #13

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
in no particulr order:

our education system.
our political correctness.
congress.
the president.
the supreme court.
state government.
city government.
unionization of the labour force.
our news media.
hollywood.
-----------------

im to the point when i see the american flag it makes me physicaly ill to see the standard of freedom and liberty through the world turned into a symbol of opression and dictatorial mandate.

any speling or gramatorizingl errors belong to the govenment as i are a product of the edumacational systim.
QFT and then some

Old 11-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #14

Default I am ashamed of

I am ashamed that I let people get away with calling this country free.....I am not free to own real estate due to property taxes, I am not free to drive my truck due to taxes, I am not free to drive my truck off road due to the massive amount of gates installed and ditches dug to close roads on property owned by the people, I am not free to decline to rent to as@bandits or simply the unmarried couple in a lot of states. There are so many more "I am not frees" and there will be a lot more if we do not get off our lazy asses and do something.

The time for civil unrest is approaching fast......

Old 11-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #15

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarisgold View Post
I am ashamed that I let people get away with calling this country free.....I am not free to own real estate due to property taxes, I am not free to drive my truck due to taxes, I am not free to drive my truck off road due to the massive amount of gates installed and ditches dug to close roads on property owned by the people, I am not free to decline to rent to as@bandits or simply the unmarried couple in a lot of states. There are so many more "I am not frees" and there will be a lot more if we do not get off our lazy asses and do something.

The time for civil unrest is approaching fast......
I am ashamed that in this day and age people consider the freedom to choose as being freedom from obligation. Such as the freedom to choose whether to own property and being responsible for it; and having the privalege of owning your own car. It is great because you choose the above or you can choose to rent and let someone else be responsible, and you can walk or ride a bike for transportation. As far as being able to discriminate... it works both ways. I wish I didn't have to serve and protect people who look down on others for personal, responsible and legal life choices. But I don't have the FREEDOM to do that. Everyone is under my "umbrella."

Old 11-24-2010, 03:31 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Mods please delete.

Last edited by GNLaFrance; 11-24-2010 at 03:33 PM.

Old 11-24-2010, 04:05 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2112 Times on 1141 Posts
Likes Given: 3180

Hypocritical pukes like our senator Jim Inhofe make me ashamed of the state of OK and the USA. Given a chance to make a difference, Inhofe came down on the side of earmarks. Just maybe we can trash Inhofe in favor of a Tea Party candidate the next time he comes up for re-election.

Quote:
DeMint lined up the support of 10 colleagues before announcing his proposal: Sens. Tom Coburn (Okla.), John Ensign (Nev.), Mike Enzi (Wyo.) and National Republican Senatorial Committee Chairman John Cornyn (Texas), as well as Sens.-elect Pat Toomey (Pa.), Marco Rubio (Fla.), Rand Paul (Ky.), Mike Lee (Utah), Ron Johnson (Wis.) and Kelly Ayotte (N.H.).

Republicans said the 10 should provide a solid base of support to secure passage of the proposal, in part because many lawmakers who support earmarking are wary of becoming targets of the tea party movement in the next primary season.
GOP Earmark Rift Goes Public With Inhofe-DeMint Standoff : Roll Call

Old 11-24-2010, 06:22 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Ashamed of my country, notsomuch; ashamed of the idiots running it into the ground and many of their decisions, yup very.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 11-24-2010, 06:23 PM   #19

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Censorship, it is EVERYWHERE!!!

Old 11-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #20

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

You naughty squirrel what did you post?