Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   A "what if" vote idea (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/what-if-vote-idea-10327/)

skullcrusher 01-27-2009 12:51 AM

A "what if" vote idea

We here(while the system is not perfect) in the US tend to take voting pretty easily. Imagine if you HAD to vote, and then for only 1 person. No show, maybe dead next week; you and your family.

What if (and a biggie at that) the whole world (every person in every country) had the yes/no vote to become part of the US without fear of losing tradition, language or life? I wonder....mmmm....;)

spittinfire 01-27-2009 12:53 AM

the US would not exist nor can such a world.

skullcrusher 01-27-2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 65720)
the US would not exist nor can such a world.

Ok, eliminate spittinfire from the "what if" category of qualified answers.

No offense, spit. :rolleyes:

spittinfire 01-27-2009 01:30 AM

you know it's true. why ask the question?

skullcrusher 01-27-2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 65726)
you know it's true. why ask the question?

I dunno, The Club House, anything under the sun. I'm sure I did not post this in the "For Real Serious S#!T" secton.

spittinfire 01-27-2009 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 65728)
I dunno, The Club House, anything under the sun. I'm sure I did not post this in the "For Real Serious S#!T" secton.

I'm answering during commercials of 24....

canebrake 01-27-2009 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 65733)
I'm answering during commercials of 24....

What was the long gun Jack used?

skullcrusher 01-27-2009 02:03 AM

I knew 24 was slowing the pace of the board!!

spittinfire 01-27-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canebrake (Post 65736)
What was the long gun Jack used?

Best I could tell it was an AR with some type of bi-pod just infront of the forearm which was folded forward but I'm not 100% on that.

While I'm sure I'll look at this thread again I think I should just jump out, I see myself getting pissed...(I wont hijack a thread so 24 talk will have to be continued elsewhere).

bkt 01-27-2009 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 65718)
We here(while the system is not perfect) in the US tend to take voting pretty easily. Imagine if you HAD to vote, and then for only 1 person. No show, maybe dead next week; you and your family.

What if (and a biggie at that) the whole world (every person in every country) had the yes/no vote to become part of the US without fear of losing tradition, language or life? I wonder....mmmm....;)

That depends on whether or not we are living by the Constitution, or we've thrown it out the window and have embraced Obama's plan of "spreading the wealth around". If the latter, I expect people would want a piece of our pie. If the former, there would be few if any takers.