Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What the hell? The local news just said the words "Zombie Outbreak"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 01:58 AM   #101
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNWO View Post
Hahaha yeah...right...when that happens, they'll promote Madonna to the Secretary of the Army.
So, no soup for me?

That's okay. How about a clam roll instead?
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-07-2011, 02:01 AM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
So, no soup for me?

That's okay. How about a clam roll instead?
Hahaha the reasoning behind it is that I don't like clam rolls or clam chowdah. I'm from North Carolina, don't ya know? I'm only up here cause the Navy says so.

"I CAN'T SEE MY BALD HEAD IN THIS BULK HEAD, SAILOR! WHY IN THE HELL NOT? AM I NOT PRETTY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SHINE IT SO I CAN SEE MY BALD HEAD?" ~Lt. Vincent Folvs~

"Let the Marines storm the bunker and get shot at. We'll just blow their asses up from 50 miles out to sea." ~Admiral Josh Chinres~

"If you hit your head on my ship, you'd better not get your blood on my deck, Sailor." ~Ensign Vincent Van Burq~

Old 04-07-2011, 02:20 AM   #103

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Are you guys paying attention? It looks like there might actually be some sort of freekin' zombies out there. There's rumors coming in from all over the country, and the two of you are at each others throats?

Come on men, we're gonna freekin' die if we don't pull together!

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 04-07-2011, 02:23 AM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse17 View Post
Are you guys paying attention? It looks like there might actually be some sort of freekin' zombies out there. There's rumors coming in from all over the country, and the two of you are at each others throats?

We're not at each others throats! If we were, he'd be on the ground with my combat knife at his throat! 'Sides, like I say, torpedo to the head...boom. Down goes the zombie.

"I CAN'T SEE MY BALD HEAD IN THIS BULK HEAD, SAILOR! WHY IN THE HELL NOT? AM I NOT PRETTY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SHINE IT SO I CAN SEE MY BALD HEAD?" ~Lt. Vincent Folvs~

"Let the Marines storm the bunker and get shot at. We'll just blow their asses up from 50 miles out to sea." ~Admiral Josh Chinres~

"If you hit your head on my ship, you'd better not get your blood on my deck, Sailor." ~Ensign Vincent Van Burq~

Old 04-07-2011, 02:27 AM   #105
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse17 View Post

I just have problems with the whole Zombie invasion thing. We haven't seen any around here and this should be prime feeding ground. I mean, it's the State Capitol and just chock full of fat cat politicians and liberal loons. They probably wouldn't even put up a fight.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-07-2011, 02:29 AM   #106

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Is that confirmed, a shot to the head does the trick? I know it does in the movies, but does it really work?

Who said they killed one last night? Was it a shot to the head that did it?

Benning, I do apologize for not believing you, and hope you'll please tell us anything you know about these things and in particular how you kill them!

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 04-07-2011, 02:30 AM   #107
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

USNWO and I are not at each others throats it's interservice humor.

Zombies. Yeah right.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:31 AM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
USNWO and I are not at each others throats it's interservice humor.

Zombies. Yeah right.
Hahaha I know for a FACT some USAF fly boys have saved my ass a couple of times, what with the fire support. And I've gotten a couple USAF crews out of some sticky situations, so its all good, right mate?

Old 04-07-2011, 02:37 AM   #109

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
You are trying to haunt me aren't you?

It's ok Spitty, they tend to swell up when water logged and it boggs them down more than normal.. they do tend to pop like a water balloon when you hit them but hell all that muck washes off. Though I would try and pop them when they are at least 20 feet away.

Scubie

OH Yeah.. the smell, can't reall describe it but it you get this wet, salt marsh, decayed smell ... run.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:40 AM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
It's ok Spitty, they tend to swell up when water logged and it boggs them down more than normal.. they do tend to pop like a water balloon when you hit them but hell all that muck washes off. Though I would try and pop them when they are at least 20 feet away.

Scubie

OH Yeah.. the smell, can't reall describe it but it you get this wet, salt marsh, decayed smell ... run.
Exactly...the water is the best option here.