What has happened?!?!?!?! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What has happened?!?!?!?!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
manta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK.
Posts: 1,506
Liked 412 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Default

Quote:
If the English invaders left Northern Ireland there would not be a problem. It is long past time go home.
There are no English invaders in N Ireland there are British people born and raised in N Ireland for longer than modern America has being in existence. That's like saying if the European invaders left America and give it back to the native Americans there would have being no problems. Your view is naive and simplistic at best.
__________________
manta is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:22 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pasco Cty.FL
Posts: 6,581
Liked 2493 Times on 1422 Posts
Likes Given: 1945

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emo View Post
I think the key was that they indicated he couldn't put flags up in the common area. My guess is they are concerned that if one resident put something up, other residents may also want to put something up (other flags, decorations, etc) and eventually the common area has too much and becomes gaudy. They could easily remedy it if the management put up a nice large flag and made raising, lowering, etc part of the regular routine.
OR, they could let NOTHING else in the common area enjoy the

sovereignty of OUR FLAG, for which we suffered, bled, and died.

Tell anyone who isn't aware:THIS is the USA, Jack, and we honor

THIS flag like NO OTHER!
__________________
therewolf is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:30 PM   #23
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SSGSF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The best place in the world,TEXAS by God
Posts: 1,106
Liked 517 Times on 316 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta
There are no English invaders in N Ireland there are British people born and raised in N Ireland for longer than modern America has being in existence. That's like saying if the European invaders left America and give it back to the native Americans there would have being no problems. Your view is naive and simplistic at best.
If they were born in Ireland. That would make them Irish not British right. ??
__________________

"Don't call me Sir, I work for a living"

"I'm an A**hole"

SSGSF is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #24
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
There are no English invaders in N Ireland there are British people born and raised in N Ireland for longer than modern America has being in existence. That's like saying if the European invaders left America and give it back to the native Americans there would have being no problems. Your view is naive and simplistic at best.
you are a fine one for telling someone else they are naive. many times on other threads you have failed to grasp the most simple of concepts that a 10 year old child has no difficulty with. nad you call someone else naive. that's being a hypocrite partner.
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #25
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SSGSF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The best place in the world,TEXAS by God
Posts: 1,106
Liked 517 Times on 316 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55

you are a fine one for telling someone else they are naive. many times on other threads you have failed to grasp the most simple of concepts that a 10 year old child has no difficulty with. nad you call someone else naive. that's being a hypocrite partner.
That's because he is a Brit and they think they are always right . And everyone else needs to think like them .
__________________

"Don't call me Sir, I work for a living"

"I'm an A**hole"

SSGSF is offline  
4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:13 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
manta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK.
Posts: 1,506
Liked 412 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Default

Quote:
If they were born in Ireland. That would make them Irish not British right
If someone is born in N Ireland they are Irish but also a British citizen. Just like someone born in Scotland is Scottish but a British citizen. Its the united kingdom of England Scotland wales and N Ireland. The Republic of Ireland is a separate country with different laws on firearms for example.
101354395.jpg  
__________________
manta is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:16 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
manta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK.
Posts: 1,506
Liked 412 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Default

Quote:
you are a fine one for telling someone else they are naive. many times on other threads you have failed to grasp the most simple of concepts that a 10 year old child has no difficulty with. nad you call someone else naive. that's being a hypocrite partner.
What threads are they (examples) to back up your claims. I doubt that you will probably all talk.

Quote:
That's because he is a Brit and they think they are always right . And everyone else needs to think like them .
How do you know I am a Brit. ?
__________________

Last edited by manta; 08-18-2013 at 05:20 PM.
manta is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:34 PM   #28
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
What threads are they (examples) to back up your claims. I doubt that you will probably all talk.
The open carry threads and the .40 S&W threads for starters.

You have a bad habit of picking people's posts apart and arguing about every little thing. Even when someone agrees with you. I don't consider it trolling, but it does get annoying at times.

Quote:
How do you know I am a Brit. ?
You have admitted to living in Northern Ireland, and your profile says UK, so both your own logic (see below), and common sense says you are a Brit.

Quote:
If someone is born in N Ireland they are Irish but also a British citizen.
__________________

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 08-18-2013 at 05:36 PM.
texaswoodworker is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:50 PM   #29
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SSGSF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The best place in the world,TEXAS by God
Posts: 1,106
Liked 517 Times on 316 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta
What threads are they (examples) to back up your claims. I doubt that you will probably all talk.

How do you know I am a Brit. ?
Because you just stated that you where a Brit from the UK .
Maybe you should call Piers Morgan back to the mother ship .
__________________

"Don't call me Sir, I work for a living"

"I'm an A**hole"

SSGSF is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
manta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK.
Posts: 1,506
Liked 412 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Default

Quote:
The open carry threads and the .40 S&W threads for starters.

You have a bad habit of picking people's posts apart and arguing about every little thing. Even when someone agrees with you. I don't consider it trolling, but it does get annoying at times
I was replying to the below post because I have different opinions and views doesnt make me naïve or mean I have difficulty grasping simple concepts. The Brits out post I replied to is naïve and simplistic.

Quote:
you are a fine one for telling someone else they are naive. many times on other threads you have failed to grasp the most simple of concepts that a 10 year old child
Quote:
Because you just stated that you were a Brit from the UK.
. I said I lived in N Ireland there are citizens from the Irish republic living in n Ireland just like I am sure there are people living in America that are not American citizens.

Quote:
UK .
Maybe you should call Piers Morgan back to the mother ship
No thanks apparently he loves America and is going to stay there.
__________________
manta is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
.45 G.A.P. what happened? DodgerBlue Glock Forum 11 08-15-2012 01:02 PM
what just happened? mountainman13 The Club House 14 08-01-2012 10:22 PM
what happened? gunnovice09 The Club House 12 06-02-2012 03:41 PM
What happened niteglock General Handgun Discussion 5 05-18-2012 03:18 PM