What the .gov does not want us to know.. - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

What the .gov does not want us to know..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 08:54 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

theres no way im sticking a ****ing chip inside of me so some ****head can watch every move i make. not even my childrens children will do this. this is insane, people have to be nuts to want that to happen some day. as far as the amero i dont see america essentially teaming up with mexico and making some sort of Amero dollar good lord that sounds so stupid....

Old 06-08-2008, 02:03 PM   #22
bkt

Liked 1306 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolwhip23 View Post
theres no way im sticking a ****ing chip inside of me so some ****head can watch every move i make.
Agreed. What bugs me a lot are all the cameras we have now. They're every mile or so along the highways and at many (most?) street corners. I've been told by different cops they're there to deter crime, as "drug interdiction devices" and used to monitor traffic flow. Regardless of their purpose, no one voted to have them installed and they have the capability to basically track movements along any road larger than a residential street.

Old 06-08-2008, 02:27 PM   #23

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Agreed. What bugs me a lot are all the cameras we have now. They're every mile or so along the highways and at many (most?) street corners. I've been told by different cops they're there to deter crime, as "drug interdiction devices" and used to monitor traffic flow. Regardless of their purpose, no one voted to have them installed and they have the capability to basically track movements along any road larger than a residential street.
Very scary stuff, camera's and phone taps - we followed the UK's lead on the camera deal. That A-hole Bloomberg is installing them all over the city. Did you see that horrible clip of the 78 year old Ct. man being hit by a car? That was taken by a the same type of camera, and guess what? They have the whole incident on tape and still haven't caught the scumbag that hit the guy! So much for these camera's usefulness in solving crime? The resolution isn't even good enough to distinguish the license plate! The bigger question is how do local governments get away with this obvious violation of our rights? The answer is that none of this shi$ comes up for a vote, therefore we ARE NO LONGER A GOVERNMENT FOR OR BY THE PEOPLE.... Homeland Security is the catch-all excuse for invading our civil and constitutional rights.
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 06-08-2008 at 02:30 PM.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:22 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
Homeland Security is the catch-all excuse for invading our civil and constitutional rights.
This is the most relevant statement to come from this thread. Homeland Security (along with the freaking "Patriot" Act) is one of the greatest threats to our personal freedoms (and Democracy) to come along since the paranoid power of the FBI during the McCarthy era. The idea of giving up civil rights and liberties in the name of "safety" is abhorrent.

-Peter

NRA Member

Old 06-09-2008, 02:05 AM   #25

Liked 43 Times on 36 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G
Seriously? Six months? Just like Y2K or the world coming to an end in 2007? How do you even believe that this could happen? I'll revisit this thread in 6 months and see how many Ameros are in your wallet.
OMG you know the world is coming to an end in 2012 DUH. I thought everyone knew that. That is the end of the Mayan calender.

Old 06-10-2008, 01:07 AM   #26

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
OMG you know the world is coming to an end in 2012 DUH. I thought everyone knew that. That is the end of the Mayan calender.

Someone on another forum said they just found a missing chunk from the very bottom of the Mayan Calendar that when deciphered, said "REPEAT"
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 06-10-2008, 02:41 AM   #27

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
Someone on another forum said they just found a missing chunk from the very bottom of the Mayan Calendar that when deciphered, said "REPEAT"
Yeah, I heard about that. There was some unintelligible writing before it. I believe they finally came to the conclusion that it said Lather, Rinse, Repeat....

Shoot! I used up a whole bottle of shampoo that way once............