What the .gov does not want us to know.. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What the .gov does not want us to know..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
The southern half of your poor state might come to grinding halt for a few days if the borders opened up to allow unrestricted Travel there Scott.

JD
It depends what state I'm in I guess. Though there are many people from south of the border here, they aren't the only group doing the work that keeps us going.

Even so, unrestricted immigration in wartime is unbelievable....

9x18=Makarov

Old 06-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Allow me to assume ya'll don't know about the powers of FEMA, The only government agency that answers to no one, FEMA can suspend the constitution any time a national emergency is called by the president.

Look it up for yourself, FEMA powers are almost unlimited

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 06-07-2008, 10:24 PM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

How many of you have no knowledge of this?

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/business/articles/0326biz-bankfailuresinside0326.html

Time to bury your money in the back yard?

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 06-07-2008, 11:01 PM   #14
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
The falling economy is being done deliberately to make sure all the people go along with it. If the united states economy fails we'll be begging for releif of some sort
Well, time will tell what happens and what doesn't happen. But if the U.S. economy goes to hell, so will Canada's and several other countries'. The Mexican economy is nothing to write home about, so I can't see the formation of the NAU as being an economic panacea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
FEMA can suspend the constitution
Really, I have to laugh at this. Sure, anyone can say "We are suspending the constitution for the duration of yada yada yada..." and a certain number of sheeple will go along with that. Then there are folks like me who'll be somewhat less than cooperative.

The aftermath of Katrina when the local cops and the Guard went in disarming law-abiding citizens is a great example of what to expect.

Bottom line: I don't give a damn what some subordinate law, regulation or executive order says. You will not be denying me my rights.

Last edited by bkt; 06-07-2008 at 11:06 PM.

Old 06-08-2008, 12:54 AM   #15

Likes Given: 11

Katrina and NO was a dry run test to see if "We The People" would stand still for it.
and with south of the boarder trucks and north of the boarders joint military support we are just one short step away from NAU, Google FEMA holding camps and see what comes up , and then, say its all a farst.

Old 06-08-2008, 01:17 AM   #16

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRebel View Post
Katrina and NO was a dry run test to see if "We The People" would stand still for it.
and with south of the boarder trucks and north of the boarders joint military support we are just one short step away from NAU, Google FEMA holding camps and see what comes up , and then, say its all a farst.
The thing is, we did stand against it and they were ordered to back down. They may not have done it as quickly as we would like, but if they refused....

Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang...Ping!

9x18=Makarov

Old 06-08-2008, 01:17 AM   #17

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Ok i did some work for ya. Laugh at this

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

Chester

Old 06-08-2008, 01:40 AM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

this is a bunch of Bullchit Political Propaganda

Old 06-08-2008, 02:12 AM   #19

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
this is a bunch of Bullchit Political Propaganda
We all hope it is, I know i do.

Chester

Old 06-08-2008, 04:13 AM   #20

This crap is just that, crap. Put your tinfoil back on and go hide in your cellar. JFC!

MESA TACTICAL REVIEW

Newest Threads