Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What does your handle mean?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 12:59 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

When i found this site i had to think of a relatively simple name so i though Winchester then i shortened it to Chester

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 03-03-2009, 01:06 AM   #32

Cnynrat = Canyon Rat

I like to hang out in canyons. In the pic below I'm just starting down an 80' rappel through a waterfall in one of the local canyons. Fun times.

Lifetime Member, Second Amendment Foundation

Old 03-03-2009, 01:21 AM   #33

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I love skulls. Always have. I like to collect as many as I can, former 2 leggers' and 4 leggers' skulls. I crush them with mortar and pestle into a fine powder. Then, I substitue it for sugar and salt in my drinks and food. I even make my famous skullcakes (like a pancake). I don't tell anyone, so they will consume skulls without knowing.
And several times in college (skulls were plentiful then) during Frat or cult initiations, members were told they were gonna snort the purest coke ever. I'd crush a batch of craniums and lay the lines out. Called 'em rails; and made the newbies and pleebs snort the stuff. Funny stories there!! The best stories are in just obtaining the media!!

Old 03-03-2009, 02:04 AM   #34

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Latin for : Who will guard the guardsmen.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:24 AM   #35

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Taken from my regular blogging name "The Ineffable Aces". When I joined FT I wasn't sure I would be sticking around and I didn't want their to be any association to my regular name. Turns out the egg is on my face as now everyone calls me "Ineff" instead of "Aces". *sigh*

If you don't know what "ineffable" means, you need to buy a lexicon.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:39 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
If you don't know what "ineffable" means, you need to buy a lexicon.
What's a lexicon? Maybe I should look it up in my dictionary. Let's see, l-e-x...

Old 03-03-2009, 02:43 AM   #37

Quote:
And several times in college (skulls were plentiful then) during Frat or cult initiations, members were told they were gonna snort the purest coke ever. I'd crush a batch of craniums and lay the lines out. Called 'em rails; and made the newbies and pleebs snort the stuff. Funny stories there!! The best stories are in just obtaining the media!!
I dated a FREAK for 'bout 6 mos. She came to me and said that she wanted to 'speedball' and she had the H. She wanted me to come up with the snow. So, I set her up with some prime, fresh cranium stuff. I watched her mix it and eventually shoot it. What a hoot! I think she fell in love with me that night, and I never looked back.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:58 AM   #38

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

I'm a sergeant in the military and my last name is Miller. I tried to think of something neat, but since they stripped away my imagination long ago during my basic training I have nothing.....................

Old 03-03-2009, 03:02 AM   #39

Liked 1406 Times on 805 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
I love skulls. Always have. I like to collect as many as I can, former 2 leggers' and 4 leggers' skulls. I crush them with mortar and pestle into a fine powder. Then, I substitue it for sugar and salt in my drinks and food. I even make my famous skullcakes (like a pancake). I don't tell anyone, so they will consume skulls without knowing.
Quote:
Quote:
I dated a FREAK for 'bout 6 mos. She came to me and said that she wanted to 'speedball' and she had the H. She wanted me to come up with the snow. So, I set her up with some prime, fresh cranium stuff. I watched her mix it and eventually shoot it. What a hoot! I think she fell in love with me that night, and I never looked back.
Hey skull I see you're back on your meds!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 03-03-2009, 03:16 AM   #40

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default First and middle name

First and middle name... Asmel Eduardo... Colina Villasmil are my last name

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE