Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   What does it mean to be a Supporting Member at FTF? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/what-does-mean-supporting-member-ftf-32863/)

cpttango30 10-10-2010 01:48 AM

What does it mean to be a Supporting Member at FTF?

A ton of things go on in a special area of the forum known only to supporting members and MODS. What we do in there is amazing.

We raise money for other supporting members that take in families in need. We raised money for troops coming back from combat and have no family in the area to come home to. We talk about anything and everything. We have fights from now and then. We also have epic events in the BUNKER like Benning Boy short novels mainly with off the wall renditions of yours truly. We have people doing good things We have people going through tough times and get support from us. We look out for each other. We do give aways that range from some ammo to Items worth hundreds of dollars.

I wanted non supporting members to know that and other stuff. Like one supporting member likes to take breaks and hand off his screen name to other odd, funny, and sometimes crazy friends of his. One such person was Toshi a foreign exchange student from Japan I think. Well I didn't and stil don't like Toshi that much. When he introduced himself I was not polite and told him "TO GO PISS UP A ROPE" he then started a thread named Toshi HATES Tango. This thread has come to a point now where I am waiting for a response to a video i posted. I being such a nice guy am going to show you the non supporting members this video so you can see for yourself that there is tons of fun had in the BUNKER.

Jpyle 10-10-2010 01:53 AM

Oh no...Tango vs Toshi goes mainstream...has the seventh seal been broken? :eek: :D

cpttango30 10-10-2010 01:56 AM

You can also view this video on FACEBOOK. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smile...ileys-1036.gif

Dillinger 10-10-2010 01:58 AM

While fitting the "shameless self promotion" file, :p, I give this thread THUMBS UP!

The Supporting Members of this forum ( $15 per year with access to several private sections ) are some of the most generous, kind, intelligent and willing to sacrifice of ANY people I have met in all my travels.

Different States? Check. Different Countries? Check. Tons of different opinions and MILES apart on beliefs? Check times 10!

The folks here are GOOD PEOPLE! They care about fellow members, they care about our country and they care about our future.

Recently a fellow Supporting Member brought to the attention of the S/M's that he worked on a base where a military combat unit from Iraq was coming home for the first time in over a year. Several of the members did not have family in the area, and the MWR office that usually provides a welcome home kit was WOEFULLY underfunded. The base commander had asked for help.

FTF Members responded to this call for help by contributing almost $1,000 dollars to the FTF Adopt a Platoon program!

I would give money, blood, plasma and the shirt off my back to our Supporting Members. Time and again someone will come with an idea, or a problem, and these members will step up, without being asked, and try to help, add support and just plain show that the poster is NOT alone in this cold, cruel world.

If you are thinking of becoming a Supporting Member, I would encourage you to do it and see what goes on behind the scenes.

And don't worry, we keep a lease on cpttango30, somewhat, behind the scenes. :p

JD

gregs887 10-10-2010 05:48 PM

In a word, wow. You have too much free time on your hands tango :p

Shihan 10-10-2010 05:55 PM

Don't forget the Give A Ways and The Buyers Club.:cool: Some more that I will speak not of.

jca1 10-12-2010 10:40 AM

Does that mean I can add this here?

Just another peak at the amazing fun that takes place in the bunker. From the Toshi make Haiku thread. Where the battle between Tango and Toshi continued.

Tango rip big shart
Blow his underwear apart
Tango he not smart

has much trust in fart
now his drawers in trash cart
he look like crap tart

Toshi say who crap?
I swear someone has done shat
where that tango at

Toshi ask Tango
Try rip fart but crap did blow?
trust no fart you know?

Tango grab Toshi
rub his head in crappy crack
Toshi punch his sack

Tango scream out loud
draw attention from big crowd
then they laugh out loud

Tango get real mad
he throws childish tantrum bad
makes Toshi feel glad

spittinfire 10-12-2010 11:34 AM

I will say that I was here for over a year before I decided to go SM. I got a little prompting from some of the guys here and I was very glad I did. There is a new world of fun & games as well a community behinds the scenes here at FTF.

winds-of-change 10-12-2010 02:12 PM

Ha! It took me only a matter of days after joining to recognize the quality of people here and to want to be a Supporting Member. Anyway, I thought that by being a Supporting Member the others wouldn't be able to talk about me behind my back. :D

cpttango30 10-12-2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 367054)
Ha! It took me only a matter of days after joining to recognize the quality of people here and to want to be a Supporting Member. Anyway, I thought that by being a Supporting Member the others wouldn't be able to talk about me behind my back. :D

What you don't know is that once you reach the 9th level of pleasure is when you get let into the double secret bunker where only specific members are allowed. It is there were we do all the talking behind peoples back.

NO NOT REALLY I was just kidding.