You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

what does everybody think of the sigma s&w

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
Jeez, what's with the Sigma love fest recently? They are a decent entry level gun with a really bad trigger - sorry but it's true.

This is not a Sigma:

what does everybody think of the sigma s&w - The Club House
Thanks for your service sir,before I say anything else true the 1911 is on of the most awesome guns ever made, but I don't see why everybody's whining about the trigger, it seems to me that VERY few pick up a newgun& start killing center mass. As with all guns it takes practice to learn the ins & outs of a weapon. Give a Marine a Sigma & he'll make shots like a pro in no time. They are taughtto make proficient use of the weapon they are given without the proverbial water works.

Old 06-22-2010, 11:38 PM   #42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
The Sigma's trigger out the box is 12# They can be sent back to Smith and they will lighten them some but I'm not exactly sure how much. I opted for a Wolf Spring. When I was done it was about the same as the G19 and 17 I sold off after I shot the Sigma.

@NGIB I am a 1911 fan at heart. There is no better feeling (gun wise) than shooting a 1911. Love that long slide by the way. I'm really wanting one in a bad way. I'm having my first born appraised as we speak
Just wondering, did the Wolf spring compromise the reliability as far FTF? heard a few horror stories about it. Did you put the Wolf sprig in yourself, &how much of a headache was it?