1. Hammer Horror- For the time frame, nothing produced anywhere else compared.
2. Kate Bush- "Where the water and the earth caress and the down of a peach says, mmmm, yes". Compare that to any line in "My Humps".
3. The Avengers- You wanted to see Steed and Emma hook up, but you also knew it would ruin it. The producers showed restraint.
4. Father Ted- You owe it to yourself.
5. The Young Ones- Classic
6. Bond- 22 films spanning 5 decades.
7. Fairbain Sykes Commando- A nastier piece of steel doesn't exist.
8. Breaking Glass- The best movie you've never seen.
9. The .303- My next rifle purchase.
10. Obama- You don't have him.
11. Candy Davis-
12. The Jingle Ball- Partayyyy!!!!
13. Hats- The Bowler, the Trilby, the Holmberg.
14. Shawn of the Dead- Yeah, we invented the Zombie movie, but we let it get away from us. Shawn brought it back around.
15. The Sten- Everybody loves the AK for it's simplicity. With a pipe and a spring, it simply doesn't get simpler.
16. Caroline Munro-
17. Oi! Bands- Getting pumped
18. Ska Bands- Chilling out
19. Candy- I hit a little store, I think it was called the Teapot, and they had a variety, so I bought samples of most of their stuff. Champion.
20. Lara Croft- I'll be doing a thread in the near future.