Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   what do you think of this? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/what-do-you-think-47920/)

lonewolf101 09-07-2011 02:28 PM

what do you think of this?

Man Found Butchering Cow In Utah Driveway | FoxNews.com

notdku 09-07-2011 02:36 PM

I think he should be left alone.

MLRDist 09-07-2011 02:40 PM

OK , if the autorities find health code violations does it mean that hunters that harvest deer will not permitted to butcher them themselves? Just as long as he is not selling to others, I don't see why health department should be involved. I do say it's a little extreme to butcher a cow in your driveway but times are tuff and alot of people are doing different things to save money.

Mark

MLR Distributing

Boyerracing343 09-07-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLRDist (Post 576304)
OK , if the autorities find health code violations does it mean that hunters that harvest deer will not permitted to butcher them themselves? Just as long as he is not selling to others, I don't see why health department should be involved. I do say it's a little extreme to butcher a cow in your driveway but times are tuff and alot of people are doing different things to save money.

Mark

MLR Distributing

Ditto. I agree. If its for his own family or just himself than who cares. Now if he was trying to sell the meat then i could see a problem.

canebrake 09-07-2011 03:09 PM

Meh.

It's probably good they didn't look in his garage! :eek::eek:

willshoum 09-07-2011 03:17 PM

I needs to know........

Where the hell did the cow come from!!!!!!! And don't reply from another cow......We butchered a steer in our front yard and the only responce we got from the neighbors was to let them know when the burgers were ready...:D

MLRDist 09-07-2011 03:53 PM

I have butchered many of deer in the garage. The only problem with the neighbors is they never want to help and always want meat. I suspect that this guys neighbor wasn't offered any of the meat and that is why they called the police!

:)

Mark

MLR Distributing

LONGHAIR 09-07-2011 03:59 PM

THE ...COW POLICE......What the hell..Can't people mind their own doings and not everybody else's....Leave the guy alone,already.......

Glasshartt 09-07-2011 04:01 PM

As long as it is for his own use, and he properly disposed of the entrails properly, no problem.

willshoum 09-07-2011 04:28 PM

Ox tail soup.....

For got to mention the people who DID come to help, Black as coal and there was nothing that went to waste, Stomach, lungs, entrails.... And the part that reproduces was given to my aunt by my younger brother just so we could here her scream.....You would be surprised at the parts of a steer that are thrown out that makes a fine meal in the right hands of a cook..... Some you just have to boil the P$$$ out of.......Sweet bread any one......:)