What do you listen to..... - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

What do you listen to.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 02:29 AM   #31
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

A mix on the ipod ranging from jazz, blues, classic rock to altenitive rock. Easy to get lost in Pink Floyd for hours but like Nickleback or Bo Diddley as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 08-23-2009, 02:56 AM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 5 Posts

I've been listening to a lot of Watermelon Slim and the Workers lately, also southern rock , classic rock, blues, anything witha good beat. Don't forget John Denver.... "Life aint nothin but a funny funny riddle, Thank God I'm a country boy" YEEEE HAAA that's a toe tapper for sure.