What do you feel is good about the USA? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What do you feel is good about the USA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

This is the United States of America, this is were I live and where I raise my family, I am proud to be a AMERICAN, we are the best nation on this earth at our worst times, we are having some problems, but this is still my country and I Love it.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:30 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeleyes View Post
I love it here in New Mexico! It's the most beautiful state we ever stole!
And the people we stole it from are still here and incredibly bear us no grudge!
They are far better than I am OR WILL BE!
We all live in a state that once belonged to the American Indian. Our government started then to support them instead of making them a part of the american society, just like now we are trying to support a group of people that we need to let support themselves. It is a great country,the greatest on earth if we don't let so******m rule.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:56 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrogmech View Post
This is the United States of America, this is were I live and where I raise my family, I am proud to be a AMERICAN, we are the best nation on this earth at our worst times, we are having some problems, but this is still my country and I Love it.
I agree 100%

Old 10-16-2008, 09:43 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3166 Times on 1798 Posts
Likes Given: 18399

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrogmech View Post
DITTO-Don't forget chicken wings and wine comes in boxes.

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-16-2008, 10:33 PM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I love my country so much I have dedicated my entire adult life to her service

I love her because:

I dont worry about getting hit with an IED on my way to the store

I can take my great grandfather's shotgun, put it in my truck, drive to a hunting area without fear of being stopped and searched "just because" and harvest wild game that my family will consume. Oh by the way, I dont have to harvest anything because there is a clean, safe supply of ample food that I dont have to wait three hours in line to buy.

The attainable dream of my son having it better than I ever did; I am better off than my father and he was better off than his. THAT is the American dream for me.

The fact that I bite the inside of my lip every time I hear the National Anthem so the allergies dont kick in

Having the scrungiest, most liberal looking person you could imagine come up to me in an airport when I am in uniform and say "thank you"

Having an old man in a VFW hat do the same thing and returning the thanks to him

Old 10-17-2008, 05:45 AM   #16

Prepare...Prepare... Prepare!
Cause By-God we're going to have to "Take it Back".
Mark my words as my Dad used to say!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

"We must indeed hang together or assuredly we will all hang seperately."
Ben Franklin

"Those who would make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
John F. Kennedy

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

Old 10-17-2008, 06:29 AM   #17

Default what i like about the USA

Jehova GOD, gave Moses the Ten Commandments, and Jesus said to Love God with all our heart and Love our neighbors as ourselves. Our freedoms come from this. With out our laws, we have no freedoms from the government, or each other. Most of our Founding Fathers are Christian alive in Christ, according to the Bible and primary sources of information about George Washington, and others. I guess i love freedom we have at this point. The Bill of Rights, and what American values stood for at the time of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

These rights named in the Bill of Rights are given by Jehova God in Heaven the Father of Jesus Christ the way the truth and the life through whom there is no other way to the Father in Heaven. He gives love and life. American values originally intended.

SGT-MILLER this is an EXCELLENT THREAD! Thank YOU very much for starting it.
sincerely wrench

<striving to enter at the narrow gate>

Last edited by wrench; 10-17-2008 at 06:34 AM. Reason: to THANK SGT MILLER!

Old 10-17-2008, 02:37 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3166 Times on 1798 Posts
Likes Given: 18399

Wrench.I think I've met you.black suit and tie,white shirt and brief case?

Just kidding I do love this country!!!!!!!!