Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What do you do for a living?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2007, 01:34 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Owner/operator of ArmaLube web site.

Some of the best things in life are simply not free. Guns, fine automobiles, fine art, home theater systems, fabulous homes, to name just a few. But, they add spice to one's life and provide incentive to improving productivity and earning power.

May your life be well spiced.

Bob

Old 05-11-2007, 06:48 PM   #22

Default Entrepreneur

I, along with several partners, own several different businesses, but they are all related to the car wash industry. We manufacture and/or supply car wash equipment and water treatment equipment.

I never thought in a million years I would be in the car wash industry, but after working in import/export and financial services I've found this one to be a ton of fun! And the money ain't half bad

Who are the militia? They consist of the whole people, except for a few public officials.
-George Mason, Framer of the Declaration of Rights, Virginia, 1776 , which became the basis of the U.S. Bill of Rights

Old 05-23-2007, 11:44 PM   #23

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default What do you do for a living?

Hello all

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

Presently I work with my wife in our own Radio ratings Business, I also Run a On the side Surplus and Prepardness business! I retired from the US Navy after 24 years and I am Happy in a Business I never did while I was Enlisted! Working with the wife can be a real wake up at times, but she's a better woman than I deserve and I am happier self employed than working for someone!

Old 05-24-2007, 09:33 PM   #24

I seem to be following Ron all the time! I work as a property maintenance supervisor for several properties in the DFW metro area. I frequent many boards on the net and have done so for many years. I love to hunt and enjoy many types of firearms as well as shooting and writing about them.

One of my goals is owning my own business within the next year. Not to be too secretive but, until it's launched, I prefer to stay mum.

Old 05-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #25

I'm a Military Training Instructor (aka Drill Sergeant) in the Air Force. After the Air Force (only 9 more years to go!), who knows. I'd like to open my own business, but I need the inspiration and direction first.

Old 06-06-2007, 01:42 AM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Pre-med student and work part time at a crappy job.

Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed, and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by Man.
- Jack Handey

Last edited by BLS33; 10-28-2007 at 04:56 PM.

Old 06-06-2007, 03:55 AM   #27

I am retired now, and do what most ol' codgers do, sleep late and gripe about the gov'nmint. I used to be a truck driver and miss it but had to retire due to health.

Snuffy

time & weather changes everything

Old 06-08-2007, 07:16 PM   #28

Operating engineer at Sea-Tac International Airport. We maintain all the baggage conveyors and cliam devises, rollup doors, powered gates, and the loading bridges that you walk on to get to and from the plane.

Old 06-09-2007, 12:05 AM   #29

I'm a high school history teacher, medievalist and emerging survivalist!

Old 06-09-2007, 12:39 AM   #30

I am the Owner of Point Blank and the Lead Instructor for the company. We provide training in Firearms, Tactics, Self-Defense, Survival and Land Navigation as well as Investigations and Protection Services.

Christopher Moore

Point Blank, LLC
P.O. Box 31
Jackson, MO 63755
www.pointblanktraining.net
christophermoore@pointblanktraining.net