Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What do you carry on a daily basis

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default What do you carry on a daily basis

Howdy folks its me again. While we are all differnt in many ways. In one way we are all alike. We choose to arm ourselves and not be the sheep of society.
The one thing i feel that is great about us is that we can choose to arm ourselves how ever we want.

What do you carry for your primary gun? what kind of holster? do you carry extra ammo? Do you carry a back up weapon how and were? Do you carry a flash light of some sort and a knife

I think consistnicy is important when you carry so that you always know were stuff is.

I carry .40 cal s&w sigma in a black hawk holster on my right hip with hornady hollow points i carry 2 15 round mags and also another 15 round mag in the gun.

My back up weapon is a .38spl taurus snubby with bobbed hammer for no snags i keep that in my left pocked in a bianchi pocket holster hornady hollow points in that gun to.

I usally keep my colt pocket folder in my right pocket with a pelican penlight in a shirt pocket.

Kind of wondering what everybody else carrys on a daily basis. Well everybody have a great day.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Wow, that is an awefull lot to carry all the time. You are way out of my league.

OC

"magbum"

Old 10-15-2009, 04:09 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I carry either a glock 26 in a 2 O'clock holster in my waistband or a smith and wesson j frame .38special in the same holster

when i go to work, same guns, but i use "a better holster" which is basically an under armor shirt with a holster sewn into it

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them"-Thomas Jefferson

Old 10-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I carry a S&W j-frame .38sp to work (pocket carry). I need to get a speed strip. I'm thinking about getting a "belly band" for it...

Outside of work, I carry a Colt Combat Commander in a IWB holster at 3:30. Sometimes I'll carry an extra clip depending on what pants I'm wearing.

Old 10-15-2009, 04:33 PM   #5

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I carry a small .45 IWB with a clipdraw and the trusty Ruger LCP is always in my pocket.

Old 10-15-2009, 04:48 PM   #6

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts

Most of the time, in the warmer months, I carry my CZ-70 .32acp at 1:00 in an uncle mikes IWB holster. For the cooler days when I wear a jacket, I'll use a desantis shoulder rig with either my Springfield 1911 or my Sigma .40. I always carry at least two magazines for each gun.
It's funny you should ask about flashlights and such, I rarely leave the house without my trusty LED converted mini maglite and my leatherman tool.
My friends and former co-workers always poke fun at me for carrying all that stuff... they call me "Inspector Fidget" so whenever somebody asks to use my maglite, for instance.. I'll grin and say "go go gadget maglite!"

Old 10-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #7

Liked 21 Times on 7 Posts

Either my NAA Guardian or a S&W J frame in a pocket holster...

Old 10-15-2009, 05:16 PM   #8

Liked 32 Times on 27 Posts

A Mt Dew and my belly thats about it. Oh my Kershaw as well

Old 10-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #9

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I usually don't carry much, maybe this or that..."And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this.

Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need.

And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair."

Old 10-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I'm in California, I just carry my willie.

...and a Benchmade Nitrous Stryker.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams