Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What to do ,what to do..?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2840 Times on 1645 Posts
Likes Given: 16918

Default What to do ,what to do..?

Hmmmm..! I find myself in an "Al Bundy" mood . What to do , what to do.?
I may....do nothing , just lay here , yeap , nothing..! nothing feels...good and quiet ?. Even better ..! Some music , (Frank Zappa) I like Zappa some times .
Mood music , yeap..! Nanook rubs it maybe..?

I have enough audio powauh to hit a ....7 on the rector scale. , wake up the neighbors open all the doors , windows and crank it up..! Yeap , my neighbors
Love my music , I insist..! . Heeeeee. Yauuuuuul.! A picture is fitting.!

image.jpg  

Last edited by dango; 05-14-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-14-2013, 01:46 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

^___Ijust ever know , LOL..! Right side up ,up side down..!

That big black box , middle and appears to be on the ceiling , that is a "VELODINE" HGS , 3000 watt , 18 " pride and joy . Enough power to render you unconscious ..!

On the back wall , two power towers like front left and right and two quadrupole s
, and it (kicks a$$) ..! My neighbors also think I'm crazy so don't feel alone. .,

Last edited by dango; 05-14-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Old 05-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Well , I'm talking to myself and as you know , I don't mind..! Stepped outside , looks all sunny and warm .! Just through on some house slippers , sweats and a T-shirt..! Eeeeek..! 37 degrees , WT Crap , it's cold.! What , polotitions cancel sprang , not in the budget ..? They give to some one else..?

And by the way , where is my Lamborhgini , yellow Hmmmm.?