What to do with this guy ?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What to do with this guy ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1084 Times on 786 Posts
Likes Given: 558

Default What to do with this guy ?

Defense blames PTSD for infant's beating death :: WRAL.com

I would have to leave him tied up for a few days just to be sure I thought of every single thing I would do to him , I would hate for him to die then think of somthing I could have done . And in regards to my previous post about when and where to shoot a person ? Walking in and finding this guy with this poor little girl would be worth me going to prison , at least I would feel good about it

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

I have no pity for people who hurt kids, none.

Old 08-23-2011, 05:17 PM   #3

Liked 2525 Times on 1135 Posts
Likes Given: 2423

Self medicating with alcohol? Is that what we are calling alcoholics now? Self medicating.......WTF?

Old 08-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #4

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Sick, sick, sick... These days they have an excuse for every evil deed. Would any "normal" individual do what he did? That dude needs to be removed from the gene pool, and not in 20-30 years. What's everyone's opinion of the pond scum defense attorneys who are aware of their guilt, that represents heinous callous baby killers?

Old 08-23-2011, 10:00 PM   #5

The things I would do to him would make satan sick back and go ... damn ... as for the lawyers i would tat on their forehead that they defend these piles of maggot turds

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 08-24-2011, 02:39 PM   #6

He needs to be put through as much pain as that little girl! No excuse for any one doing anything like this! Now the deffense attorney, wow where do I start. I talked with a prosecuting attorney after serving on a jury about defense attorneys. I was less than flaterring about the defense team. She informed me that her husband and father in law were both defense attorneys. I asked how they can defend people they know are guilty? I told her that I couldn't be one because I could not defend SCUM BAGS! She told me that her husband and father in law only take clients that they are sure are not guilty of the crimes and do not defend clients to get them off on technicalities. I called that BS! She said that they have not represented many people becuase they did not feel comfortable with what they were being told by them. This is definately not the norm! It is not that all of the defense attorneys are as scummy as thier client but when you know someone did the crime and try to get them off anyway that is what I have issue with. Just like this guy, he did it and the attorney admitted that he did. But now the attorney is comming up with some excuse as to why. There is no excuse for doing anything like that to a child!!!

Mark

MLR Distributing

Old 08-24-2011, 05:04 PM   #7

Thee only thing his lawyer should be doing is making sure his rights are not violated , technically speaking ... BUt who cares if his rights are violated