Originally Posted by Dzscubie
When I came in from work last night, really this morning 0100 hrs, Linda came in from her shift a few minutes later she handed me a box that had come in and said it was a Christmas present that had not arrived before Christmas day. Well, she gave me a OTIS ELITE cleaning kit.
I honestly donít know what Iíve done to deserve her.
Making note to self to bring all the dirty guns to Dzscubie's house
Very nice gift
Yep, the fat guy in the beard left some nice things under the tree this year.
1) he left the Magpul MOE grip and handguard to finish off my wife's AR,
2) an Aimpoint 9000SC scope in Real-Tree camo,
3) 2 cases of Hornady TAP 12ga,
4) RRA scope mount, which didn't fit the Aimpoint,
5) but will fit the Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4x that was hidden farther under the tree,
6) a new sling for the wife's AR,
7) and an Insight Arcturus HX150R Rechargeable LED Flashlight that has 150 lumens, crenelated bezel/crown, w/ constant on, strobe, momentary, and dimming switch.
And of course the customary shirts, socks, and new slippers, too
Best of all, Christmas was spent with the family, who are all happy, healthy and getting ROUNDER by the minute