Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What did you do for your Honey for Valentine's Day?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default What did you do for your Honey for Valentine's Day?

What did you do Special for your better 1/2 for Valentine's? My Better 1/2 and I just passed 36yr. of wedding bliss. This is enough even to train an old dog like me. The timing was perfect for me when the Pfaff sewing machine showed up at the PO, that I won(??) on E-Bay Sat.! Now there should be no problem fitting in a $3-500.00 gun into our tight budget! You young dogs(that are married) learn from us "Old Dogs"

NRA Life MEMBER 1976

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-16-2009, 11:16 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I said, "Biotch, make me a sammich!"
And then she replied, "Biotch make ME a sammich!"
Then I ordered Chinese.

4 years this Thursday. Sucka!

Old 02-16-2009, 11:34 PM   #3

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

For me, it's also wifey's B-day! I let her go visit her folks (3 hrs away) and I went to the local dealer I like the best and bought her a Kel-Tec P32 and 2 boxes of plinkers so she can get to know it. Then, I went to the archery range and sighted in my new crossbow scope with the new mounts and gotta have new bolts. I love Valentine's Day. It seems I can always work it into something I want.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-17-2009, 01:27 AM   #4

I bought the husband an antique English sxs so he can shoot Vintagers and look snobby hahaha (its 130 years old and completely restored--its beautiful)...

I received a card and some chocolate. I really wanted a colt Python. I am just SO under appreciated....

OH--and so no one is left in suspense...yes I WILL be insisting on a Colt Python for my birthday. AHEM!

Old 02-17-2009, 01:52 AM   #5

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I sent my girlfriend flowers and a nice breakfast for her and her son. I bought her a parfume and a dress she saw on some horrible girly magazine that cost me more than a good gun... Oh well, she deserves it. Plus I've got to keep her happy so she doesn't realise she can do a lot better than me.

She was very happy, since she didn't think I was paying attention when she talked about the dress.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:05 AM   #6

I did get a ring, candy & a card this year for Valentine's Day. A cruise is a nice gift to receive, have fun.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:12 AM   #7

Call me old fashion, but I didn't get her anything. I gave her some chocolates, about it. She didn't want anything except spend time with me.

Her wish is my command.

S.S.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:33 AM   #8

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

I wasted good 22lr ammo money on some stinking flowers. Me I didn't get a darn thing but a thank you and I love you. Oh well. This holiday is a gd sham anyways. Just cooked up by corperate america to create more income for effin rich white guys anyways.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #9

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Been married for almost two years. Hate to admit it, but I'm a hopeless romantic. We went out to a VERY fancy restaurant (have to wait even longer for that Ruger LCR). While we were out I had her friend do the flower peddle thing up the stairs and candles around the soak-n-poke and champagne. I'll stop there for the kiddies.
She pretty much can't say no to my next gun purchase. (that means my wife doesn't like guns at all, unlike some of you lucky bastards)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 02-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2045 Times on 1107 Posts
Likes Given: 3082

One dozen yellow roses and lunch.