Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   what color s your toilet? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/what-color-s-your-toilet-79936/)

bobski 12-31-2012 08:09 PM

what color s your toilet?

considering a good majority of you will be worshipping it tonite or tomorrow morning....tell us all. hey, why not post a CLEAN pic too!:p:p

Jstrong 12-31-2012 08:30 PM

After highschool and the years after I stopped going out on New Years. Those where some of the biggest and craziest parties i remember going too,some of which me and my friends threw. But I've gotten my fill of all that and me and a coworker actually requested to work tonight and tomorrow night (job site were at now you must work nights).

So I'll be working when the ball drops! I may pick up a 6 pack after quiting time

winds-of-change 12-31-2012 08:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's been many years since I drank so much alcohol I've had to hug the throne. But here's a picture of my toilet. It's awesome. It was one of the pricier ones when I last replaced my toilet. Oops. You're going to have to tilt your head. LOL

c3shooter 12-31-2012 11:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I ceased worshipping at the throne of the Porcelain God, Ralph LONG ago.

Mine is gold. 14K. :p

Attachment 77328

Wiseman3 01-01-2013 12:14 AM

You forgot to add the color of today's lunch in the poll :p

firedawg60 01-01-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 1073830)
It's been many years since I drank so much alcohol I've had to hug the throne. But here's a picture of my toilet. It's awesome. It was one of the pricier ones when I last replaced my toilet. Oops. You're going to have to tilt your head. LOL

Hard to set on that, isn't it? :D

Devin556 01-01-2013 12:25 AM

Gonna be doin quite a bit of drinking tonight but I learned my limits in high school. I'm a wee bit older and a whole lot wiser now, even though I still ain't the brightest bulb in the box. I haven't been sick drunk in 4 years.

Hoffs333 01-01-2013 01:47 AM

Everyone be safe and have a great New Year

bamashooter68 01-01-2013 01:49 AM

I had a bud light at shogun earlier tonight. The misses is already in bed. My 17yr old daughter is on a date and my 14yr old son is at a lock in at church. Im sittin in my recliner watching the LSU- CLEMSON game. When the girl gets home Im sure she will wake me up and I will go to bed. :D

mrm14 01-01-2013 01:54 AM

I myself, a few years ago, when I remodeled this house, replaced both here with white Kohler "Hi-Liner" series toilets with the oversize ball valves. These Kohlers' flush kinda' like a jet engine.:cool:. The original toilets here were pink.:eek: However, in the 1950's, my parents had a house built which the master bath toilet was lime green and the hall bath toilet was medium blue. They then built another house in the 1970's and all three toilets were harvest yellow.:confused: