Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   What can you do if your son/daughter were taken? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/what-can-you-do-if-your-son-daughter-were-taken-69648/)

dog2000tj 08-05-2012 02:01 AM

What can you do if your son/daughter were taken?

There's the premise, you know the outcome for inaction. :( So what will you do? :confused:

:D

c3shooter 08-05-2012 02:43 AM

I would tell them that for them to return the kid, they have to pay me $10 grand- and price will go up $5 grand a day.

You don't know MY kids! :p

gunnut07 08-05-2012 03:15 AM

I would tell them that if they don't return my kids unharmed in 30 minutes I would hunt them down and by the time they died they would be begging for the cops to show up. Think of the movie taken just worse.

Nothing would stop me from getting them back not the law not the police not even the military would be able to stop me.

Nighthawk63 08-05-2012 03:21 AM

Taking children

I would hunt them down no matter where they went or how far they went. Sooner or later I would catch them and then it would be hell to pay.

Gh0zt36 08-05-2012 03:57 AM

I would say " wrong number pal , have a nice day "

SSGSF 08-05-2012 04:00 AM

I would wipe their race from the face of the earth if they hurt one hair on my child's head. When it comes to family I don't mess around !

kfox75 08-05-2012 07:38 AM

It would not matter if it were my child or the child of one of my friends, what would happen at that point would be the same.

3 phone calls and most of the region I live in would be getting searched. Privately and by LEOs. Amber alerts would be on the news. I have a large network of friends and family, and we all watch out for each other's kids. That is if the kidnapper did not come to their senses and return said child imediatly. If they did and the child was returned unharmed, they would get a 24 hour head start, if not, said search would be immediate. At that point, I would pray for their sake that the police find them first. If they didn't......

I will not go into details as to what would happen once the scumbag(s) was found. All I will say is that I know a lot of type O neg donors who would line up to make it last a long time. Beyond that, I really couldn't say. I have no idea how dark the human heart can be, but I feel that I would find out. Just the thought of that scares the hell out of me.

winds-of-change 08-05-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 893260)
I would tell them that for them to return the kid, they have to pay me $10 grand- and price will go up $5 grand a day.

You don't know MY kids! :p

Reminds me of O. Henry's Ransom of Red Chief. A great read.

If someone took one of my kids or grandkids? I would go stark raving crazy. You'd have to sedate me and put me in a padded room. I wouldn't even know where to begin to get them back. I would be insane........seriously.

dog2000tj 08-05-2012 05:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
..... guess not to many folks watched the video :confused: :(

winds-of-change 08-06-2012 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 893829)
..... guess not to many folks watched the video :confused: :(

Guilty as charged. :o